CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Just wish they would tell us when the money will be credited to our account. Seems to me it should be the same each month, but hey, who knows?
    I believe it's each month. If I remember correctly from when we've offered these before, Brian has do enter all the credit manually. So I suspect the first batch will be once we are finished offering them so he can do them all at once.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Congrats on keeping the job!
      Thanks, Jeff! It's pretty sad when your first thought is, "Great! I can keep buying books!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I believe it's each month. If I remember correctly from when we've offered these before, Brian has do enter all the credit manually. So I suspect the first batch will be once we are finished offering them so he can do them all at once.
        Are you referring to the recent CD Credit Plan offer? I am in on that, waiting for more details and explanation. Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
          Are you referring to the recent CD Credit Plan offer? I am in on that, waiting for more details and explanation. Cap
          I can speak to how it worked for customers the last time they offered this. Once a month we would receive an email from Brian that the credit had been added and it was then visible in our account. I do not remember the date but vaguely remember it was around the same time each month.
          Last edited by Martin; 12-05-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I can speak to how it worked for customers the last they offered this. Once a month we would receive an email from Brian that the credit had been added and it was then visible in our account. I do no remember the date but vaguely remember it was around the same time each month.
            Pretty much this. As I think I've said else where Brian has to apply the credit manually, so the day may vary month to month.

Instagram

Comment

Pretty much this. As I think I've said else where Brian has to apply the credit manually, so the day may vary month to month.
              Hey Dan, still asking about the Lonely Road and ARC grab bags. Any time table. This year?

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                Hey Dan, still asking about the Lonely Road and ARC grab bags. Any time table. This year?
                I just received a shipping notice for Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag For August 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
                  I just received a shipping notice for Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag For August 2018!
                  Me too and I screamed out loud and scared my cats and my wife.

Comment

Yep. We're working on those and Elevation currently.

Instagram

Comment

Got mine as well. At work so I did not scream or scare my cat. Also I don't actually have a cat. Nice lineup but one really threw me as I know I read it and thought I had a CD version. I think I must have read a ebook version though.

Comment

Got mine as well. At work so I did not scream or scare my cat. Also I don't actually have a cat. Nice lineup but one really threw me as I know I read it and thought I had a CD version. I think I must have read a ebook version though.
                        Which one?

Instagram

Comment

Which one?
                          no shipping notice for me......sigh

Comment

Which one?
                            The book from Mr. Prentiss and I checked and I have it my Kindle so that is how I read it.

Comment

The book from Mr. Prentiss and I checked and I have it my Kindle so that is how I read it.
                              I have that one on my kindle as well. It was actually 2 other books that caused me to scream . I was really surprised by one and the other one I thought was going to be apart of the latest one from a couple weeks ago. Guess my guess was wrong.

Comment

I believe that eBook is from another publisher and we're the first print edition.
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X