No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to report that I have ignored today's offer. Not my thing!

Comment

Bought the last one so fast i didn't even notice there was a coupon until today! Just got the difference refunded. Really looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        Bought the last one so fast i didn't even notice there was a coupon until today! Just got the difference refunded. Really looking forward to it!
        I have done that a couple of times. Mindy quickly fixed my mess up both times.

Comment

Anybody go for the CDCC offer today? I am indecisive...I still haven't come down on The Best of Scream Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Anybody go for the CDCC offer today? I am indecisive...I still haven't come down on The Best of Scream Factory.
            I have resisted todays offer so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I have resisted todays offer so far.
              As have I. I need to focus on less impulse purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                As have I. I need to focus on less impulse purchases.

YOU AND ME BOTH. I think this CDCC offer was the easiest to pass on. I'm still conflicted about what I'm going to do at 11 (CST). If I try and if I buy I'll rationalize it as more of a strategic buy and not an impulse buy. I want the book and I think it looks gorgeous (I prefer it ever so slightly over the Centipede edition) and it will also give me an inside track on future editions. So I see a lot of win. Though my hand is not nearly as fast and as sure as Roland's and there will be many gunslingers at this battle.

Comment

Some people should probably start seeing their CDCC 7 bonus items today I would think. We've shipped most of the XXLs and the XLs now and most of them are shipping via Priority Mail so transit times should be pretty quick. I'd love to know that they arrived safely, we're never really sure how to ship these breakable items, but they way we packed them seemed durable enough.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Some people should probably start seeing their CDCC 7 bonus items today I would think. We've shipped most of the XXLs and the XLs now and most of them are shipping via Priority Mail so transit times should be pretty quick. I'd love to know that they arrived safely, we're never really sure how to ship these breakable items, but they way we packed them seemed durable enough.
                    Mine should be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow. I will let you know when they are safely in my hands!

Comment

Bringing this thread back to its normal focus: I haven't pulled the trigger yet on the John Coyne collection. Anybody have any experience with his work? I've come across a ton of his paperbacks in used bookstores but never picked one up. He seems to have been very popular at one time. He along with Owl Goingback and T.M. Wright are always at used bookstores that I have frequented.

Comment

Bringing this thread back to its normal focus: I haven't pulled the trigger yet on the John Coyne collection. Anybody have any experience with his work? I've come across a ton of his paperbacks in used bookstores but never picked one up. He seems to have been very popular at one time. He along with Owl Goingback and T.M. Wright are always at used bookstores that I have frequented.
                        Same here -- remember seeing his half-dozen or so pbs all over the used bookstore shelves and I've read a few of them, but don't really recall much about his stuff. I'll probably pick up this collection if for no other reason than it's kinda neat to see the Names from back-in-the-day resurface.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Same here -- remember seeing his half-dozen or so pbs all over the used bookstore shelves and I've read a few of them, but don't really recall much about his stuff. I'll probably pick up this collection if for no other reason than it's kinda neat to see the Names from back-in-the-day resurface.
                          I'm wondering if this is one of the books talked about in the early readers club. Sounds kind of familiar. I would have jumped on this but I have jumped too much lately and need to rein it in for a little while.

Comment

I'm moved some posts to their own thread over in the "Other Publishers" section.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...-of-Hill-House
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Mine's not due until next week, but I'm super excited about these!

Comment

Dan, I also wanted to thank you for the replacement cover for Dog Days O' Summer! It has arrived safely and my book is now safely covered once more. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X