X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.
    You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

Cap
    Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.
    Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap
    Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    I will be ordering this mug to go along with the first one I purchased also. It is another very nice CDCC offering.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.
    Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Understood. I actually have space limitations as well for what I consider off collection items.

I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Freezer beer mugs would be welcome also.
    I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Freezer beer mugs would be welcome also.

We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have the first and will add this one. I am officially jealous of those of you with the Revival mug. I did get a guitar pick at least!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I ordered the mug. I love it and have the first one.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I don't use mugs but I'm thinking of starting a collection of them for the top of the bookcase. I really like the Suntup one and I'll probably add this one as well. I have the Revival one from LPP.

Brian. We need a Patreon and LPP mug as well
    I second the Patreon one. I keep the revival one on my BJF bookcase.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I don't use mugs but I'm thinking of starting a collection of them for the top of the bookcase. I really like the Suntup one and I'll probably add this one as well. I have the Revival one from LPP.

Brian. We need a Patreon and LPP mug as well

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sent out the link for the next mug today.
    I like the image!
    Last edited by Martin; 04-02-2020, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X