• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That set is a great one to start with!
    I concur.

Comment

Agreed! I'm looking more forward to Eyes of the Green Dragon!

Comment

Got me again today. I said I didn't participate much last year; now I can't seem to stop!

Comment

The offers have been coming quickly, but they have all been so good. I held off on the last two due to money constraints, but my will is weakening!

Comment

Passing on todays offer so far. It is a good one but I am trying to resist.

Comment

Passing on todays offer so far. It is a good one but I am trying to resist.
              I am as well. Gotta pump the brakes until I can make it to the next gift certificate sale.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                I am as well. Gotta pump the brakes until I can make it to the next gift certificate sale.
                That is part of why todays offer is hard for me to resist. It is something I have little interest in, but authors I have interest in. Also Strange Weather came in priced less than I had planned for so I have money remaining from my last Gift Certificate purchase.

Comment

I was on the fence since it was first announced. The CDCC offer pushed me towards the purchase. I have to strike while the iron is hot so to speak. My work can be unstable at times so I have to get while the getting is good. I have had to pass on plenty for sure.

Comment

That is part of why todays offer is hard for me to resist. It is something I have little interest in, but authors I have interest in. Also Strange Weather came in priced less than I had planned for so I have money remaining from my last Gift Certificate purchase.
                    That's me as well. If it was almost anything else by those authors, I'd be all over it, but since it isn't...

Comment

A great offer but I'm passing - you can't have everything. Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                        My sentiments exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                          Who says?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Who says?
                            My bank

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              My bank
                              Forget the bank! You can rely on your friendly credit cards to get you all the books you ever wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                                Forget the bank! You can rely on your friendly credit cards to get you all the books you ever wanted
                                They are more than willing to help you out! The bank as plenty of money, Tommy. Just go in with a hand written note and they'll give it over no problem

Comment

Working...
                                X