Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splync
    replied
    I also received my card. Very nice surprise!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Received my official 10th annual CDCC card today.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Me too. In fact I bought three with my CD credit account. For me a no brainer.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I did take advantage of today's CDCC offer. I got this particular offer once before and really liked the books I received. Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    FYI time is running out on the final batch of CDCC exclusive items. Wednesday is the last day to grab them.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Today's CDCC note is heading out. It's for the first CDCC 10 t-shirt again. We relaunched that campaign as a "last chance" type thing since the CDCC 10 ends at the end of the month. We should be sending the CDCC 10 Pin email out soon as well. Probably early next week, since we still have pins left to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post

Welcome!! I joined a year ago and yes... it is awesome. Once the chance came to renew for CDCC 11, I didn’t even blink after experiencing my first year of benefits. And now I can’t imagine not being in the club.
    CDCC 11 will be my tenth year. I skipped one and regretted it.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Right on guys. Ya being from Canada, the exchange rate and shipping kills my wallet. Hoping the discount makes the difference for me. Hoping for some good books this year.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    I joined the club today, for the first time. Is it going to be awesome?
    Welcome!! I joined a year ago and yes... it is awesome. Once the chance came to renew for CDCC 11, I didn’t even blink after experiencing my first year of benefits. And now I can’t imagine not being in the club.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    Yes.........and costly . I'm looking forward to the book. It was supposed to be out from another publisher until Twitter exploded and Keene had enough. Can't blame him though. He's a great guy who will give you the shirt off his back. Sometimes people just took that shirt and shredded it. I love that cover. This is my 11th cdcc and I'm looking forward to seeing what is thrown our way this coming year

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    CDCC should have gotten a book announcement note today.
    I did not get an email today (I even checked junk mail) and that’s the first time that’s happened from what I can remember this past year since I joined CDCC. And I did already renew for CDCC 11 so not sure what might have happened. Hopefully I didn’t miss out on anything good.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Already ordered.
    Me too. This is a great book.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Today’s CDCC email is awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    CDCC should have gotten a book announcement note today.
    Already ordered.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X