Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm curious to see the limited in person as I feel it could go either way for me. I do agree that the trade would fit in better though.

    Comment


      Anybody get in on today's CDCC offer?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Anybody get in on today's CDCC offer?
        Yes, I picked up the Roman Numeral "Gideon's Sword". The price (after using my gift certificate) was really right!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Anybody get in on today's CDCC offer?
          I read the email an hour after it was sent and the books I wanted were already gone. I was soooooo pissed.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Anybody get in on today's CDCC offer?
            Great deals, many of which I already have. And yes, things went fast.

            Comment


              If you guys liked this offering, perhaps we should ask Dan to look around some more and see what else he can find?
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                If you guys liked this offering, perhaps we should ask Dan to look around some more and see what else he can find?
                That would be awesome, Brian! I too was late to the party and missed out on the super goodies.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  That would be awesome, Brian! I too was late to the party and missed out on the super goodies.
                  Let me see what we can dig up this week. There's also another Grab Bag in the works, which the CDCC will be offered before anyone else. Gonna be a few really good (out of print) books in there!

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    Let me see what we can dig up this week. There's also another Grab Bag in the works, which the CDCC will be offered before anyone else. Gonna be a few really good (out of print) books in there!

                    Brian
                    Guess I need to keep a close eye on my email!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I did for the trade edition. The other one was cool but I don't like the cover. Besides the Trade Edition goes with the rest of the set better.
                      I don't have the secret CDCC handshake since I'm not a member, but am curious to know what new volume has been added to what 'set'...?
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                      Comment


                        I think it was the new Bentley Little book.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          I don't have the secret CDCC handshake since I'm not a member, but am curious to know what new volume has been added to what 'set'...?
                          A must have, Ron.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            Let me see what we can dig up this week. There's also another Grab Bag in the works, which the CDCC will be offered before anyone else. Gonna be a few really good (out of print) books in there!

                            Brian
                            I love these types of offers! It's rather fun to see what gets uncovered. I'm also a big fan of the grab bags!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              I read the email an hour after it was sent and the books I wanted were already gone. I was soooooo pissed.
                              Sorry you missed out. It's always a bummer when a good deal slips by. I remember a few years back some old out of print books were offered and I wasn't able to get in on a single one. Hopefully you have better luck next time!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                I think it was the new Bentley Little book.
                                Yeah, it was the new Little book we were discussing. The trade edition design fits into the set of other Little releases, while the Graveyard Edition breaks from that tradition.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X