X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

That is unfortunate. I was hoping for a youtube video!
    It got taken down.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

SPOILER ALERT--this story is going to be on the next story shirt.
    That is unfortunate. I was hoping for a youtube video!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied

takemymoney.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

It got me out of a bind this weekend. For reasons I don't need to go into here, I found myself drunk and dancing in a cemetery after visiting hours. Or before visiting hours. Whichever timepoint was closer. Anyway it was dark. And I was really just throwing my limbs around like one of those cult-minded snake handlers when a light blasted my face and forced my pupils open and made me spill some stout. An angry guy with a Scottish accent growled "An' wat da fook dooo ya fink yar dooooin' har?!"
    I might have been drunk, but my brain floated a response to the surface of my frothy brain ocean. I flashed my card and slurred "Ssssokay. I got a lice-sense."
    The groundskeeper squinted and grunted something and faded into the darkness. Was he even there? My wife said he wasn't. She said I fell asleep, drunk, watching The Simpsons, mumbling about my "lice-sense to dance."

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The chapbook should be coming soon as well. Was supposed to have it a month ago but that got held up because if fell through the cracks at the chapbook printer because our CSR was out with a health issue of some kind and it just got missed by whoever was covering.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Honestly, it's just a throw back. Something we didn't tell anyone in the CDCC we were doing for CDCC 10. We did a membership card for the very first CDCC but stopped after, and decided to revist it as a suprise for CDCC 10, since we were doing a bunch of one time special stuff for CDCC 10. I wanted to get them out to everyone sooner, but COVID kinda threw everything off so we pushed them out the door really quick last week.
    I enjoyed the surprise. I posted photos of the new card with the CDCC 1 card in my collection thread.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Anything you want to...........within reason
    It got me out of a bind this weekend. For reasons I don't need to go into here, I found myself drunk and dancing in a cemetery after visiting hours. Or before visiting hours. Whichever timepoint was closer. Anyway it was dark. And I was really just throwing my limbs around like one of those cult-minded snake handlers when a light blasted my face and forced my pupils open and made me spill some stout. An angry guy with a Scottish accent growled "An' wat da fook dooo ya fink yar dooooin' har?!"
    I might have been drunk, but my brain floated a response to the surface of my frothy brain ocean. I flashed my card and slurred "Ssssokay. I got a lice-sense."
    The groundskeeper squinted and grunted something and faded into the darkness. Was he even there? My wife said he wasn't. She said I fell asleep, drunk, watching The Simpsons, mumbling about my "lice-sense to dance."

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Honestly, it's just a throw back. Something we didn't tell anyone in the CDCC we were doing for CDCC 10. We did a membership card for the very first CDCC but stopped after, and decided to revist it as a suprise for CDCC 10, since we were doing a bunch of one time special stuff for CDCC 10. I wanted to get them out to everyone sooner, but COVID kinda threw everything off so we pushed them out the door really quick last week.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    I was wondering too. What do I do with it?
    Anything you want to...........within reason

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

It’s a license to kill.
    LOL!

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    I was wondering too. What do I do with it?

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Received mine too. What makes them so special?
    It’s a license to kill.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Received mine too. What makes them so special?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Got my card too, thanks CD!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X