• Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Br!an View Post
    Hey, Dan.

I'm missing Brian's initials too.

I'd be interested in a shipping label.
    Send me an email with your CD account info and I'll send you a label.

Leave a comment:

• Br!an
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea one of Brian's kids moved "helped" and re-stacked some sig sheets when he wasn't looking. If you want I'd be more than happy to arrange a shipping label to send it back here, have Brian sign it, and send it back to you.
    Hey, Dan.

I'm missing Brian's initials too.

I'd be interested in a shipping label.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Hey Brian - I got my prize today - very fancy! Thank you!
    You are welcome!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I bet I can find something in the prize closet (that doesn't actually exist!). Shoot me an email at the usual address!

Brian
    Hey Brian - I got my prize today - very fancy! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Maybe Brian can drive across country and hit all of us collectors up - sign whatever needs signed, help install flag poles, maybe sweep a garage or two.
    You have to be a Level 7 supporter to get those bennies I need 2 of the 3 done.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea one of Brian's kids moved "helped" and re-stacked some sig sheets when he wasn't looking. If you want I'd be more than happy to arrange a shipping label to send it back here, have Brian sign it, and send it back to you.
    Maybe Brian can drive across country and hit all of us collectors up - sign whatever needs signed, help install flag poles, maybe sweep a garage or two.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by telconamja View Post
    I to am missing my BJF sig. However mine is a PC copy. New here to CD and have been very happy with all of my purchases so far. New to the collecting world as well. Has drained my wallet a bit!

Leave a comment:

• telconamja
    replied
    I to am missing my BJF sig. However mine is a PC copy. New here to CD and have been very happy with all of my purchases so far. New to the collecting world as well. Has drained my wallet a bit!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I bet I can find something in the prize closet (that doesn't actually exist!). Shoot me an email at the usual address!

Brian
    Oooooooooh.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Was there a prize??

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Based on the product page, it says signed by all artists - and you don't have Donn Albright called out on the image, so that's my guess.
    I think we have a winner!
    Was there a prize??

I want to say I never win anything, but that's not true. I'm still especially proud of my two separate $1000 winnings from a local radio station, not to mention that time I won a signed SK Doctor Sleep from some tiny press somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Based on the product page, it says signed by all artists - and you don't have Donn Albright called out on the image, so that's my guess.
    I think we have a winner!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I know this was talked about on the Dark Tower message board, but I had to go pull this image for a question someone emailed about, so I'll repost it here. There's one name missing from it if anyone has a guess who it is.

20180416_1147371.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.
    The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club helps me a lot with that. I pay a nominal fee for the club. Buy a years budget in 1/2 price gift cards and you double your budget!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X