X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khaos
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!
    Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.
    If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

Brian
    I was pleasantly surprised to see some author signatures included!

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.
    I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

(But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at [email protected] and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

Brian
    Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???
    Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

(But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at [email protected] and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

Who all signed this?
    Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

Who all signed this?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This book arrived in the mail today. Another stellar production from Cemetery Dance.
    Next Tuesday for me but I am reading the ARC currently.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    This book arrived in the mail today. Another stellar production from Cemetery Dance.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Thanks! The print run sold MUCH faster than I expected for sure.

Brian
    It sold out so fast because it was one of those great idea things!!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Really wanted to jump on this one, missed it though. There's always next time.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Congrats on the fast sell out. That's crazy!!!!!
    Thanks! The print run sold MUCH faster than I expected for sure.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Congrats on the fast sell out. That's crazy!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X