Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    I couldn't help myself..(sure..) and got the Carrie Gift and numbered Artist Edition (remarqued!) - not the lettered.
    I also made use of the opportunity to purchase the remaining books (Artist Editions) at the price Carrie went for, so even if they go up in price (The Stand for sure), I'm all set.

Of course, now I will have to get a remarque for the remaining books as well...

sk

Leave a comment:

• stoppoker
    replied
    I ordered it within my Book Club Coupon Code, I AM SUSPENSED, as always when I order something of Stephen King!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I agree on the popularity growing. Everyone will be looking for those copies of Carrie....'cause toy know....you need the whole set!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I agree. I am in for all 6 books. This and the Bentley Little books have been the height of the year in book publishing this year. So the savings starts now as I think the other 5 will sell faster once every one gets a look at the finished product of Carrie.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I believe anyone who has even a moderate interest in the titles included in the Doubleday Years will later seriously regret not grabbing a copy. Each piece of art just proves this more and more true! This will be a piece of your collection that you will enjoy for the rest of your days!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X