No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this on the home page. A very cool add!!!

<<PLEASE NOTE: We forgot to mention yesterday that this special edition will also include the short stories “Jerusalem’s Lot” and “One for the Road” as part of the bonus features!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-28-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

That's what I did with the gift editions. All on pre-order. Partly because of what Brian said about collecting ocd.
      Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      I'm buying a complete set of the AE's (already paid for) - and ordered the Carrie gift directly from CD, but it's cheaper for me to order from PS Publishing, so I'll get my Salem's Lot gift from Pete.
      At least, I'm assuming PS will carry this edition as well??

sk

Comment

Just got my remarqued copy today. Has anyone posted photos? Anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          That's what I did with the gift editions. All on pre-order. Partly because of what Brian said about collecting ocd.

Wait a minute. You can collect OCDs?!?!?! I want some!! Where do I get them!!

Comment

Originally posted by bstee View Post
            I posted a picture of mine in my collection thread. I would be interested in seeing your remarque.

Comment

Originally posted by bstee View Post
              Most definitely want to see it.

Comment

.. Brad,Brad,Brad, of course you can collect ocd's . Brad,Brad,Brad, of course you can collect ocd' s ....Brad ,Brad, Brad, of course you can collect ocd' s...
                Originally posted by bsaenz24;ocd' s9
                Wait a minute. You can collect OCDs?!?!?! I want some!! Where do I get them!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  .. Brad,Brad,Brad, of course you can collect ocd's . Brad,Brad,Brad, of course you can collect ocd' s ....Brad ,Brad, Brad, of course you can collect ocd' s...
                  Classic. ROFL!!

Comment

We're confirming our counts now, but it appears the Numbered Artist Edition of 'Salem's Lot has sold out.

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      We're confirming our counts now, but it appears the Numbered Artist Edition of 'Salem's Lot has sold out.

Brian
                      Wow!! Insanely fast! Congrats!

Comment

Yeah that's nuts! 'Salem's Lot seems to be selling out much faster than Carrie.

Comment

I pre-ordered my edition of Salem's Lot back in October, but lately I've been getting emails addressed specifically to me telling me it's coming, and to hurry up and order before they're gone. It made me paranoid and go back and check my receipt... yep, still on order.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Prefect View Post
                            I pre-ordered my edition of Salem's Lot back in October, but lately I've been getting emails addressed specifically to me telling me it's coming, and to hurry up and order before they're gone. It made me paranoid and go back and check my receipt... yep, still on order.
                            Hmm that seems odd. I wonder if maybe you have two different accounts in our order management system.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I also placed an order back in October but have not been getting any specific emails in relation to ordering. Checked my back orders and it was there.

Looking foward to the rest of the set.

Comment

Same here! I checked with Mindy, and she said I (somehow) had eight separate accounts on the system, so she combined them all into one. I have been a customer for a long time, but still, I have no idea how I accumulated eight accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X