X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Cemetery Dance Publications is thrilled to announce our special edition of The Shining by Stephen King, featuring his long lost prologue "Before the Play" restored at the beginning of the novel for the first time anywhere in the world:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king11

Brian

SCHWING!!

...includes the complete text of "Before the Play," Stephen King's 40 page prologue that has never appeared in any edition of The Shining

DOUBLE SCHWING!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Cemetery Dance Publications is thrilled to announce our special edition of The Shining by Stephen King, featuring his long lost prologue "Before the Play" restored at the beginning of the novel for the first time anywhere in the world:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king11

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I'm telling you now, THIS is going to be the collection to have!!!

Leave a comment:

• St. Troy
    replied
    Boo-yah!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
    I might have mentioned earlier in this thread that the Folio Society was also doing an edition of The Shining this year. I'd thought it was due in the fall, but it's on their site now.

It's an interesting edition, but the artwork (Edward Kinsella) does nothing for me; I'm not surprised to find that the CD edition is the better one (based on the little I've seen of it).
    But still, I had to buy it! Thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• St. Troy
    replied
    I might have mentioned earlier in this thread that the Folio Society was also doing an edition of The Shining this year. I'd thought it was due in the fall, but it's on their site now.

It's an interesting edition, but the artwork (Edward Kinsella) does nothing for me; I'm not surprised to find that the CD edition is the better one (based on the little I've seen of it).

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I like all the looks for The Shining. Really dig the AE cover.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I like that artwork A LOT!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
    Are those Shining proofs indicative of what the real (GE/SL/#d) editions might look something like?
    Hey, don't ask such snarky questions! I kid, I kid...

The review copy (the second one with the full art on the cover) is very similar to the Gift Edition cover. The artist edition will have this artwork on the front cover:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• St. Troy
    replied
    Are those Shining proofs indicative of what the real (GE/SL/#d) editions might look something like?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Since this one will be headed to the printer in about six weeks, I guess it's okay for me to show off some quick photos of the interoffice proof and the official review copy now:

Brian
    THis set is shpaing up very nicely!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Since this one will be headed to the printer in about six weeks, I guess it's okay for me to show off some quick photos of the interoffice proof and the official review copy now:

Brian
    One of each please!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Damn, those are looking mighty fine!!!! This Doubleday series is going to be a centerpiece of my collection!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X