Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Yeah, I will probably collect these one at a time too.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I passed on this for now. I'll have to collect him one at a time, if I eventually decide.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I was wondering about The Store also. That is one of my favorite Bentley Little books.
    I haven't read it but it seems to be one of the more well loved Little books. Maybe it's being saved for a special Anniversary edition down the line. Very excited about this announcement though. So happy I've been saving gift certificates or there would have been no way I could have afforded the bundle.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was wondering about The Store also. That is one of my favorite Bentley Little books.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Hmmm...I was just looking at the editions tab for the first two books and it doesn't have the lettered editions listed anymore. Was I wrong and the lettered editions are not sold out, but rather not being published?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I went with the limited edition bundle. It is a sizeable chunk of change, but there was only two of the books that I was indifferent about so it seemed like a heck of a deal. Though it did wreck my book budget! I am surprised that The Store isn't included, but The Burning is. It also looks like the lettered editions the first two books are sold out so congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post

If this is successful, will the remaining titles be picked up for the same limited treatment?
    That would be awesome, but I expect with so many Little books now in the pipeline, it would be a good while before more would be considered. Then again, I have been wrong several times today.
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-28-2014, 04:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    You can always get the oneby one......
    This was the option I have taken, grabed the frist two on offer. It would be good to go the full set at once but hard to come to over Au$700 for sending to Australia. An option that might help is to commit to the full set of books but defer the postage till they are ready to send.

If this is successful, will the remaining titles be picked up for the same limited treatment?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    What an awesome collection of books!!!

Bad timing for me though, I just can't spend much money at the moment so soon after Christmas...
    You can always get the oneby one......

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    What an awesome collection of books!!!

Bad timing for me though, I just can't spend much money at the moment so soon after Christmas...

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Wow, that is great! Too bad I do not have the money to get this at the time. Have enjoyed everything of his that I've read so far.

Now begins the wait on what gets announced next...

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    This is a great offer and I love Bentley Little, but short on funds at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    ordered and now the wait. Used book club coupon plus 2 $50 gift certificates to lower the price.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    I think I will have to pass, the bundle price is good but I think the shipping to the UK would be a killer for me

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    This is awesome. I was not sure what to do but I think I will end up with this bundle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X