Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I just realized I forgot to post a photo of THE REVELATION when it arrived:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little04

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I thought that the blue cover was the hardcover. I might be confused on that. Probably am. I can't figure out which one I like better.
    I really like the trade pb cover, but I love the hardback. Creepier.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I thought that the blue cover was the hardcover. I might be confused on that. Probably am. I can't figure out which one I like better.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Beautiful!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Shipping from our printer later this month:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little05

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Two other factors are that The Influence is a new book and not a reprint of an older title, and The Revelation was in-stock where The Summoning is still forthcoming.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    Interesting to note that both "The Influence" and "The Revelation" signed limiteds are sold out while "The Summoning" is still avaliable.

Maybe some people who have the first don't have the second, could reduce the amount of matched number sets.
    I received 'The Revelation' in a grab bag so I am sure that helped it sell out.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Interesting to note that both "The Influence" and "The Revelation" signed limiteds are sold out while "The Summoning" is still avaliable.

Maybe some people who have the first don't have the second, could reduce the amount of matched number sets.

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    But what about your copy of The Mailman? Isn't that one different. Also The Influence. That's a lot of work. I will have the whole set with my number and have requested the same number for The Consultant. Much easier. ...I must be getting old. I have no fight left to put in the work on getting complete sets unless I do it up front.
    When the 12 BL books were announce, I went for the matching numbers but totally forgot about The Mailman.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Sounds like a good plan Squire.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But what about your copy of The Mailman? Isn't that one different. Also The Influence. That's a lot of work. I will have the whole set with my number and have requested the same number for The Consultant. Much easier. ...I must be getting old. I have no fight left to put in the work on getting complete sets unless I do it up front.
    I'm not THAT ambitious! I was thinking matching the previously published Little books and then matching The Influence and the Consultant. The Mailman I would let be as stand alone (unless CD publishes another oversized slipcased Little book...)

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I got a #9 of The Revelation in the OOP Grab bag CD offered at the end of 2014. That's the lowest number i've ever gotten from CD. Maybe I should try to match numbers...
    I have four CD books with that number (9) and more on the way

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    It'll be a killer collection when it's complete!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I got a #9 of The Revelation in the OOP Grab bag CD offered at the end of 2014. That's the lowest number i've ever gotten from CD. Maybe I should try to match numbers...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X