Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received the May coupon on May 2nd.
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    Does any one remember if there was a Cemetery Dance Book Club coupon for May? I have been out of touch for awhile and the last one I can find is for April. Just wondering if I missed one.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

And the June code is going out tomorrow, I believe!

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Huh, I figured June would be one of the books. Five months of codes, a book, five months of codes, a book.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            Huh, I figured June would be one of the books. Five months of codes, a book, five months of codes, a book.
            Nope, the books will be coming out this winter sometime. Still production to be done on them!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks guys, I searched and can't find it. Must have gotten lost in wide world of the web. Or the underpants gnomes got it.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Thanks guys, I searched and can't find it. Must have gotten lost in wide world of the web. Or the underpants gnomes got it.
                Damn pesky, those UGs!

underpants-gnomes.jpg

You can look through that pile if you want too.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Damn pesky, those UGs!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15253[/ATTACH]

You can look through that pile if you want too.
                  No suck luck. Lol
                  "now youes can't leave"
                  A Bronx Tale

Comment

As a member of my first CD collector's club, the book club option looks interesting as well. Maybe I will go that route next time........ decisions, decisions....

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      As a member of my first CD collector's club, the book club option looks interesting as well. Maybe I will go that route next time........ decisions, decisions....
                      This is my fourth year in the CDCC and my second in the book club. I love both of them and will join every year that they are offered. The CDCC ranks a little higher in my book due to the advance notification and special offers, but the book club with its coupon codes sure make it easier to afford all those great deals. I say everybody should join both if given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        This is my fourth year in the CDCC and my second in the book club. I love both of them and will join every year that they are offered. The CDCC ranks a little higher in my book due to the advance notification and special offers, but the book club with its coupon codes sure make it easier to afford all those great deals. I say everybody should join both if given the opportunity.
                        Very true, and I think that is why I did the CDCC this time around. I don't really "need" a lot of books, have tons I haven't even opened yet either. So.....next time around - will have to see what the various "clubs" offer and go from there.

Comment

I'd e-mail Brian about it if you haven't already, might be able to get your code that way.
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            I'd e-mail Brian about it if you haven't already, might be able to get your code that way.
                            Did that today. Brian is the best.
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale

Comment

I am a three year member of the CDCC and a first time member of the book club. Both are fantastic, but the CDCC's early announcements and discounts puts it in front by an inch for me.

"Hi" by the way. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Comment

I'm holding on to my June coupon hoping some of those unannounced titles that keep getting mentioned are announced soon. It's burning a hole in my pocket, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X