• Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my coupon..Monday where are you..

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Brian - was there an issue with Pork Pie Hat at the printer or something??? Seems like that one is always on these dinged sales, and even the grab bags last year.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Not a problem.
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Sorry again about the cancellations! The problem with the inventory software was a real mess yesterday.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Mine got cancelled. More money for Monday.
    Sorry again about the cancellations! The problem with the inventory software was a real mess yesterday.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Mine got cancelled. More money for Monday.
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    By the way, the CDCC decimated the Dinged Book Sale page today... 75% of the titles were wiped out in the first 30 minutes. Some oversold, unfortunately, and Mindy will be in touch ASAP if we can't fill your order. Sorry about that. We were battling an inventory control software problem and a bunch of orders slipped in.

We'll email the general public on Friday about whatever is left to buy on the Dinged Book Sale page. Thanks again for your support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    HAHAHA.... The anticipation!!!!

Wonder if the number of members on line at once record will be broken on the 7th

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    That just makes me more excited for it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    FYI for CDCC members: your exclusive discount for Monday's announcement is being sent to you TODAY, so you can have the coupon code ready for Monday. The subject line is:

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Update (IMPORTANT!)

Brian

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Wow!!! Even with the big announcement people are still spending. Good better are my chances for Monday.
    I suspect a fair number of people are anticipating the big announcement to be out of reach from a price standpoint as King LEs tend to retail for quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow!!! Even with the big announcement people are still spending. Good better are my chances for Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    By the way, the CDCC decimated the Dinged Book Sale page today... 75% of the titles were wiped out in the first 30 minutes. Some oversold, unfortunately, and Mindy will be in touch ASAP if we can't fill your order. Sorry about that. We were battling an inventory control software problem and a bunch of orders slipped in.

We'll email the general public on Friday about whatever is left to buy on the Dinged Book Sale page. Thanks again for your support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I thought it went out to the cdcc. We sold a "extra books bundle" for $6 each or something like that. Which included 3 extremely random other publishers books. I can't find the sales copy for the exact details though.
    The email to the CDCC said:

"We've created a brand new special offer unlike any we've ever offered before, and this deal will never appear in the regular newsletter due to our extremely limited supplies, so we wanted to make sure you had first shot at these bundles before we emailed a few other small groups of collectors."

And then they all sold out in something like 30 minutes!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Dan - I remember that now - it didn't last long though, but that was last week - thanks for the reminder.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I second that. What?
    I thought it went out to the cdcc. We sold a "extra books bundle" for $6 each or something like that. Which included 3 extremely random other publishers books. I can't find the sales copy for the exact details though.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I believe he is referring to the offer to buy a bundle of ARCs and other things for a real low price. The offer only lasted a few hours. I saw it and figured I would order when I got home and the offer was sold by then.
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    What is "Extra Books Bundle"?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X