No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep all of my CD and SK collection in my bedroom away from the curious fingers of my grandchildren. That way I get to wallow in the gloriousness of my books in private, as well.
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Comment

I have 2 bookcases for my Cemetery Dance collection. One for signed titles and one for arcs and unsigned. My CD magazines are kept with my other magazines in another bookcase. no one is allowed to touch any of them!

Comment

I need to get myself a bookshelf of some kind. Books at my house (which are 90% mine) are kind of here and there on shelves that aren't really meant to hold books.

Comment

CDCC 2 and 3 members rejoice! The Production Status page has been updated to show that both Dereliction and Four Zombies are going to be published in January! Very excited for both of these books. I haven't read much Garton, just his short story in Four Ghosts, so I'm very curious about Dereliction. I like all the writers for Four Zombies so that one is a slam dunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            CDCC 2 and 3 members rejoice! The Production Status page has been updated to show that both Dereliction and Four Zombies are going to be published in January! Very excited for both of these books. I haven't read much Garton, just his short story in Four Ghosts, so I'm very curious about Dereliction. I like all the writers for Four Zombies so that one is a slam dunk!
            There is also another signed Limited Edition book that has been started at the printer that the members of the CDCC 3 are owed for free as part of their membership. It has not be announced yet, so it isn't on the production updates page, but we will email those collectors when the book is announced so they don't accidentally order a second copy!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              There is also another signed Limited Edition book that has been started at the printer that the members of the CDCC 3 are owed for free as part of their membership. It has not be announced yet, so it isn't on the production updates page, but we will email those collectors when the book is announced so they don't accidentally order a second copy!

Brian
              Awesome news, Brian! Thanks for the update..or the agonizing tease, depending on how you look at it.

Comment

I am also curious what the signed ltd ed will be for those of us in CDCC4.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  I am also curious what the signed ltd ed will be for those of us in CDCC4.
                  I was browsing Waiting by Rick Hautala and under the signed limited it states that edition is for the CDCC4 members. Check it out, sometimes I get excited and see things that aren't really there.
                  Last edited by pennynutter; 11-19-2013, 01:48 AM.
                  - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                    I was browsing Waiting by Rick Hautala and under the signed limited it states that edition is for the CDCC4 members. Check it out, sometimes I get excited and see things that aren't really there.
                    That one and Al Sarrantonio's Underground are a part of the Cemetery Dance Book Club #4. Not sure if that is the same as the CDCC or not though, but I would love to get a copy of the Sarrantonio title. I'd say that about Hautala's book, but I ordered a lettered edition during one of the recent 50% off sales.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

[QUOTE=RJK1981;59997]That one and Al Sarrantonio's Underground are a part of the Cemetery Dance Book Club #4. Not sure if that is the same as the CDCC or not though, but I would love to get a copy of the Sarrantonio title. I'd say that about Hautala's book, but I ordered a lettered edition during one of the recent 50% off sales.[/QUOTE
                      yeah, I bet you are right. I need to get that one too.
                      - Cicero

Comment

With 50% sales, I buy gift certificates. Then I use them on a later sale for aditional savings.
                        Last edited by srboone; 11-19-2013, 11:02 AM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          With 50% sales, I buy gift certificates. Then I use them on a later sale for aditional savings.
                          I had never thought of doing this and I often don't see anything that I need (want) when there's a sale. Almost invariably something is then announced that I want, er need. Thanks for the guidance!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Me too!!!

Comment

I found out that is the best way to use an offer like this even if there is nothing you really want while it is on.

Comment

Question for CD: With the enrollment in the CDCC higher than most print runs of collectible books (I'm thinking King in particular). Does this mean that the general public would not have an option for a S/L potentially because the CDCC is notified first or is it simply notification not a first dibs for purchase? Just need some clarity.

Unfortunately I couldn't enroll this year due to funds, otherwise I would have certainly.

Comment

Working...
                                X