Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered as soon as I got the email.

Comment

So did I. After I ordered it I then when back and read the whole offer.Even happier.
      Originally posted by Martin View Post

Comment

Very cool offer today.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Me too. Can't wait!

Comment

I grabbed this, likely at the expense of something else that is probably coming up, but I want to try different things, and this looks like a great offer. Plus, I've never been in on this type of deal yet.

Comment

I jumped on it as well. First time with this type of offer. I figured I'd give it a shot, see how I like it.

Comment

You guys will be hooked on this offer for the rest of your life. I have been apart of this offer in different forms since they offered it the first time. One of those no brainer things after you get the first offer.
                Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                I jumped on it as well. First time with this type of offer. I figured I'd give it a shot, see how I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  You guys will be hooked on this offer for the rest of your life. I have been apart of this offer in different forms since they offered it the first time. One of those no brainer things after you get the first offer.
                  I think I will love this! Might be more my thing than the CC, but CDCC4 was my first one of those. I also did the other one similar to this that had 4 books in it (can't remember exactly what it is called).

Comment

That would be the forth coming unannounced grab bag..
                    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    I think I will love this! Might be more my thing than the CC, but CDCC4 was my first one of those. I also did the other one similar to this that had 4 books in it (can't remember exactly what it is called).

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      That would be the forth coming unannounced grab bag..
                      LOL - yep, that's it! That is my first one of those too, so my "incoming from CD" list keeps growing!

Comment

Interesting email this afternoon - gotta love the updates, and thanks for keeping us informed on these!

Comment

Interesting email this afternoon - gotta love the updates, and thanks for keeping us informed on these!
                          Yep, the updates were cool. Anybody have any guesses who the author of the book will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            Yep, the updates were cool. Anybody have any guesses who the author of the book will be?
                            Consider his last one sold out in 3 days...... I have no idea, and I like the idea of it being a surprise, a holy **** moment (fill in blanks however you see appropriate).

Comment

I am in!

Comment

I grabbed this, likely at the expense of something else that is probably coming up, but I want to try different things, and this looks like a great offer. Plus, I've never been in on this type of deal yet.
                                LOL - told ya so!

I may have to pass due to $ - unless I win this weeks football pool - and considering how terrible my picks were, that is not likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X