No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teri, the publisher has a gift Insomnia listed for $75 on their site. I don't know if the price is on the high side but I know that it's a beautiful volume and well worth that price. Plus, Mark and Cindy are great people to work with.

http://www.ziesings.com/pages/books/...-king/insomnia

Comment

Anybody jump on the Little Book offer last week? I'm not big on mini hardcovers but the line up looks good. I ordered mine through Camelot the day before the CDCC offer came. Should have waited. I could have used a gift certificate. Oh well, I'm sure CD has something up their sleeve that will drain my gift certificate funds! :-)

Comment

Couldn't resist yesterday's offer. Who knows what I'll get!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Bought it instantly. Can't Wait!

Comment

Passed on it. Have so many I am more then likely to get all duplicate copies.

Comment

I missed out on the last ERC, so I figured I'd get this.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I passed as well, need the $ in my bank account right now.

Comment

I also passed. It is a pretty cool offer, but there are quite a few books in the pipeline that I need to save up for. Congrats to all who did order. I'm curious as to what you get!

Comment

Hopefully they do another one later this year, I may grab it then.

Comment

Picked this one up as well. Excited to see what the titles are.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I missed out on the last ERC, so I figured I'd get this.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll regret my decision to pass once everybody starts showing off what they received. Nothing has been announced yet, but I'm already doubting my decision on passing on the Forthcoming grab bag that was offered earlier this year. Note to self: Don't pass on any of these offers again! :-)

Comment

I got my copy of Metahorror today, but I can't get the book out of the slipcase. Help!

EDIT: I got it!!! The red imprinting on the cover had been stuck to the inside of the case. No damage to the book, but I guess 22 years sitting in a box in shrinkwrap took its toll.

It is a tight fit though.

Pictures forthcoming.
                          Last edited by srboone; 06-29-2014, 08:18 AM.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I had the same problem getting Metahorror out. I slid a thin metal spatula between the book and slipcase to break the seal. Still a chore to get the book in and out of the slipcase, probably the tightest case I have. Good thing there's no dust jacket.

Comment

I used my fiinger and finally broke the seal.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Stop the insanity! I'm broke.

step4.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X