No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you have the two that I don't have and I have the one you don't have. We should have bought a set and swapped the missing titles.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      Sounds like you have the two that I don't have and I have the one you don't have. We should have bought a set and swapped the missing titles.
      D'OH!!
      Last edited by Tommy; 04-17-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I did order today's offer though, that was one I didn't have.

Comment

I thought about that one too but I remembered at the last minute I have a Lettered copy of it on pre-order

Comment

Once again, a package from CD (scheduled to be delivered on Monday) arrived at my post office at 6:18 am today. Thirty minutes before the cutoff time for going out on delivery.

<sigh>

So, the Norm Prentiss chapbook from White Noise Press will just sit there, unread, for two days, 2 miles from my house.

<double sigh>
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey, I got my Norman Prentiss Chapbook and it totally exceeded my expectations. I doubt that you will be disappointed with this purchase!

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Once again, a package from CD (scheduled to be delivered on Monday) arrived at my post office at 6:18 am today. Thirty minutes before the cutoff time for going out on delivery.

<sigh>

So, the Norm Prentiss chapbook from White Noise Press will just sit there, unread, for two days, 2 miles from my house.

<double sigh>
              " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
              - Cicero

Comment

Excellent chap book and the design and packaging was wonderful. I'm very excited for the next one from WNP which features a story thought up by the late Bob Booth and writing by (I believe) Matt Bechtel. I really can't wait to see what Keith comes up for this one. I'm sure it will be very special.

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                Hey, I got my Norman Prentiss Chapbook and it totally exceeded my expectations. I doubt that you will be disappointed with this purchase!
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Actually, in a strange turn of events, the package didn't arrive with the 1 pm mail; but for some reason, a second truck went out and I had it in my hands at 4:30! I guess some postal worker was cruising this forum, noticed my disappointment (probably the "double sigh" got to him of her) and made sure I got my chapbook!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

There are weird things going on with the USPS. I went out to get my mail a couple weeks ago and passed three different mail trucks driving through my neighborhood. I didn't know whether I should consider it a huge waste of resources or extreme customer service

Comment

Both.
                      There are weird things going on with the USPS. I went out to get my mail a couple weeks ago and passed three different mail trucks driving through my neighborhood. I didn't know whether I should consider it a huge waste of resources or extreme customer service

Comment

I love the CDCC! Just sayin...

Comment

I had to decline this one, I've got too much recently and need to replenish the source before I get more.

Comment

I'm still debating this one. Not sure how long I'm going to be able to hold out, though...

Comment

I had to decline this one, I've got too much recently and need to replenish the source before I get more.
                              Same here - I just grabbed a whole bunch at a used book sale, plus have a few pre-orders, so yes - had to decline.

Comment

I'm definitely not passing on this one, though I am digging down deep into that financial well to make it happen. I just have to decide between editions.

Comment

Working...
                                X