No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJK - I hear ya! I have probably 40 e-books on my Kobo that are waiting to be read, plus lots of physical books, and I think I only 3 pre-orders from CD I am waiting on, plus whatever we get from CDCC4. Plus, have a James Rollins book on it's way from AbeBooks too. My wife wonders about the books sometimes, but she knows I enjoy it.

Comment

Just think if you had a Kindle, lol! I have so many Kindle books I have gotten for really cheap or for free! Plus at least close to 20 Cemetery Dance still. Some I ordered a while ago now, though I not worried about getting them since I know they'll be worth the wait.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
        Just think if you had a Kindle, lol! I have so many Kindle books I have gotten for really cheap or for free! Plus at least close to 20 Cemetery Dance still. Some I ordered a while ago now, though I not worried about getting them since I know they'll be worth the wait.
        I want to upgrade my Kobo (have a Kobo mini), but it's not illuminated or anything. I want to get the Kobo Aura HD (I think) one day - tablet, e-reader in one.

That being said, and I know it was mentioned in another post somewhere...... I only grab e-books that are reasonably priced. (ie. I refuse to pay $10+ for an e-book, where I can grab a pb version for less than half of that).
        Last edited by TJCams; 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          I want to upgrade my Kobo (have a Kobo mini), but it's not illuminated or anything. I want to get the Kobo Aura HD (I think) one day - tablet, e-reader in one.

That being said, and I know it was mentioned in another post somewhere...... I only grab e-books that are reasonably priced. (ie. I refuse to pay $10+ for an e-book, where I can grab a pb version for less than half of that).
          Fully with you there. Most I paid was when I got King's Doctor Sleep for $7.49 simply because I couldn't afford the HC at the time. Otherwise I'd have a hard time justifying more than, say, $5 for most novels and $3 for most novellas. Most of what I have gotten have been cheaper than that though.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Same here. If I am going to pay more then a few bucks I will get the physical book.

Comment

Received the latest CDCC offer email tonight. I am having to pass on this one as the shipping costs involved would be absolutely crazy!!!

I think it's a great offer for those living within the USA, but for international members it will be a wallet buster.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

A question about the 2nd signed L/E mentioned. It is signed by the subject or the author?
                " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                  A question about the 2nd signed L/E mentioned. It is signed by the subject or the author?
                  The author of the book. I added a note to be sure that's really clear. Thanks for asking!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Brian you guys are awesome. Thanks soo much for all of the hard work you do. Goes for everyone in the CD office. This was a no brainer for me. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks, there is a section in the description of the book where it states "signed by (_____) himself," and that threw me a bit. No problem though, I'm in on this one, couldn't pass it up! Also, I wanted to thank you again Brian and Cemetery Dance Publication for the beautiful PC copy of the S/L Doctor Sleep that I won during the Early Reader's Club grand opening. It arrived Friday and it is magnificent and I absolutely love it!

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      The author of the book. I added a note to be sure that's really clear. Thanks for asking!

Brian
                      - Cicero

Comment

I was so proud of myself. I passed on three straight offers. Then today's offer. Happy to say I did not pass on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                          Thanks, there is a section in the description of the book where it states "signed by (_____) himself," and that threw me a bit. No problem though, I'm in on this one, couldn't pass it up! Also, I wanted to thank you again Brian and Cemetery Dance Publication for the beautiful PC copy of the S/L Doctor Sleep that I won during the Early Reader's Club grand opening. It arrived Friday and it is magnificent and I absolutely love it!
                          Congratulations on winning such an awesome book!!!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

I jumped all over the new offer. I had my eye on a couple of books but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. Really happy now that I didn't or I wouldn't have been able to get in on this offer!

Comment

You can always get gift certificates with the money code that will come each month. You will more than double your money just with those; and more if there is a 50% off deal going on.

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              Received the latest CDCC offer email tonight. I am having to pass on this one as the shipping costs involved would be absolutely crazy!!!

I think it's a great offer for those living within the USA, but for international members it will be a wallet buster.
                              - Cicero

Comment

I bit. I had a gift card from a previous sale that I used. Only had to pay shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X