X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Is that the same thing as this?: "New Cemetery Dance Review Copy Grab Bag For 2018!" If so, I've been wondering about it too. I placed my order back in January of 2018.
    You should email Mindy about that order because we offered a "Final Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag of 2018" after that, which *should* mean the previous deal was filled and shipped. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible! Drop Mindy a line to confirm. [email protected]

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Yeah there's also the Book Club that still needs 3 more books to complete the offer. That and the Forthcoming Grab Bag are the wild cards in my preorders.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    No, I believe they are two separate grab bags. Hopefully, CD can provide both of us an update.

Side Note- Not sure how feasible it would be, but I wish that the grab bags/some of the various other CD promos were a part of the production updates page. Would also help me to keep track of them.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi CD,

Do you have any updates yet on when the 1st title in the "2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag" may be announced? Been a few months since I lasted checked. Any information is appreciated.
    Is that the same thing as this?: "New Cemetery Dance Review Copy Grab Bag For 2018!" If so, I've been wondering about it too. I placed my order back in January of 2018.
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 08-06-2019, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi CD,

Do you have any updates yet on when the 1st title in the "2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag" may be announced? Been a few months since I lasted checked. Any information is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X