X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    END OF THE ROAD is going to a new printer we're trying that we found during my summer of talking to anyone and everyone who had an offset printing press! I think it'll be in December, talking to them now about scheduling and paperwork.

Brian
    Might be easier to just start your own printing press! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I think this one just needs a slot in the printer schedule. Brian will have to confirm on that one though.
    END OF THE ROAD is going to a new printer we're trying that we found during my summer of talking to anyone and everyone who had an offset printing press! I think it'll be in December, talking to them now about scheduling and paperwork.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Thanks, Brian, good to know.

Dan, how about another pre-order I have: Brian Keene’s END OF THE ROAD (with chapbook)...?
    I think this one just needs a slot in the printer schedule. Brian will have to confirm on that one though.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Well, everything is ready for the printer except for those two signature sheets, so it's really a lot more than "half way done."
    Famous last words?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Thanks, Brian, good to know.

Dan, how about another pre-order I have: Brian Keene’s END OF THE ROAD (with chapbook)...?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Really? Darn, I thought it was closer than that...I thought the last I heard a while back is that three of the volumes were all wrapped up but w/ the fourth volume the artist involved was having issues that were delaying that one lone sig page, but that it was finally cleared up and that last sig page was expected back any time. Perhaps I misunderstood. That it's just at the halfway point more than two years after the pre-order for the project is unfortunate to hear...I'll keep my fingers crossed that the second half will proceed more quickly.
    Well, everything is ready for the printer except for those two signature sheets, so it's really a lot more than "half way done."

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Art is done, just waiting on sig sheets now. The sheets for 2 of the 4 books are back, and Brian poked the people involved about the other 2 sets. One of those other 2 sets still needs to go to Joe then once it gets back from South America.
    Really? Darn, I thought it was closer than that...I thought the last I heard a while back is that three of the volumes were all wrapped up but w/ the fourth volume the artist involved was having issues that were delaying that one lone sig page, but that it was finally cleared up and that last sig page was expected back any time. Perhaps I misunderstood. That it's just at the halfway point more than two years after the pre-order for the project is unfortunate to hear...I'll keep my fingers crossed that the second half will proceed more quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    So, i hesitate to ask but any news on Strange Weather by Joe Hill?
    Art is done, just waiting on sig sheets now. The sheets for 2 of the 4 books are back, and Brian poked the people involved about the other 2 sets. One of those other 2 sets still needs to go to Joe then once it gets back from South America.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    So, i hesitate to ask but any news on Strange Weather by Joe Hill?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi CD,

Do you have any updates yet on when the 1st title in the "2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag" may be announced? Been a few months since I lasted checked. Any information is appreciated.
    I believe we're getting ready to announce the 1st title this month.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi CD,

Do you have any updates yet on when the 1st title in the "2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag" may be announced? Been a few months since I lasted checked. Any information is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Thanks for the updates on all of the grab bags Brian!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Book Club 8. Two of the books are just about ready for the printer, and I just saw galleys for the third, so all of them are in the pipeline. Production should speed up once we find out if any or (hopefully) all of the three new printers we are trying are going to work out!

Brian
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah there's also the Book Club that still needs 3 more books to complete the offer.
    Book Club 8. Two of the books are just about ready for the printer, and I just saw galleys for the third, so all of them are in the pipeline. Production should speed up once we find out if any or (hopefully) all of the three new printers we are trying are going to work out!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    All three will probably be announced at the same time because we're trying to get them all to the printer together later this year.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X