This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    By the way, I was a little busy these last few weeks and forgot to post that THE TWELVE and RELIC had been sent to the printer, so they'll be finished in late June.

Brian
    Noticed that on the production page today when I looked at it. Very much looking forward to both of these releases!
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

I also missed adding GIDEON'S CORPSE and THE PROPHET, which should now be corrected. Geez, it's like I was insanely busy these last three or four weeks or something!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

This looks to be an outstanding year in CD-land.

Comment

I never thought I would say this but.......could you please slow down production..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            I never thought I would say this but.......could you please slow down production..
            Ha, I have to check next week and make sure I didn't miss anything else we've already sent... it's been a busy, busy year!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That is a might fine looking Coming Soon page!!! Now I just need to find more room at home. It might be time to encourage the kids to move out.

Comment

But yours are still young. Mine are teens....So My kids will move out and you can send me your....No Not your kids .....your books..
                Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                That is a might fine looking Coming Soon page!!! Now I just need to find more room at home. It might be time to encourage the kids to move out.

Comment

LOL!!! You're too kind!

Comment

You guys are waiting for your kids to move out, and I'm having another one in 2 months! I asked the wife if my books really needed to move to make room, and well..., you can imagine the look I got.

Comment

Rusty, don't get me wrong. I love kids better than MOST of my books. It's just the space that they, and their toys and THEIR books take up....

Comment

Oh and congrats on your pending arrival!!!!!

Comment

Rusty, don't get me wrong. I love kids better than MOST of my books. It's just the space that they, and their toys and THEIR books take up....
                          I've noticed that too! Why does my 2 year old have so many books?? I guess it's because she takes after her Daddy!

Comment

Oh and congrats on your pending arrival!!!!!
                            Thanks!!

Comment

Congratulations Rusty. Yep my daughter and I need to go through all her books and get rid of a bunch. I have been working on going through my books for a long time. With 9 of the 10 books listed on order I need to make room quickly. Especially with books from other publishers on pre-order and some of those will be mailed soon.

Comment

I am wondering on the Status of the Turn Down the Lights Artist edition. I am assuming the sig sheets were never found but I also thought the new ones would be done by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X