X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I have not seen this one listed on the Production Updates page:

The Night Parade by Ronald Malfi (Graveyard Editions #7)

It was solicited back in May. Do you know the status, Dan?
    I'm hoping this one is going to the printer very soon. I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hey Dan-
      I have two lettered editions coming, just checking to see if they are in the shipping queue or on the near horizon: Best of CD 2 (limited just dropped at my door this morning) and "Usher's Passing".

Comment

Dan - How far along are you with Best of CD 2? Haven't even received a shipping notice yet.

Comment

Any news on JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark or the collaboration story collection that was included in that years’ CD Collector’s Club offering?

Comment

I was wondering now that Final Task is shipping if the slipcase for Magic Feather will be shipping soon?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              I was wondering now that Final Task is shipping if the slipcase for Magic Feather will be shipping soon?
              Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Jargendeli View Post
                Any news on JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark or the collaboration story collection that was included in that years’ CD Collector’s Club offering?
                Yeah, this one seems to have been forgotten. In fact when is the last time CDCC members actually received one of the promised exclusive books? Due to the production delays and lack of new titles, this may be my last year buying CDCc membership. Plus I've been waiting on titles for nearly a decade in some cases. I understand the challenges the last few years have presented but my patience with some of these titles is at an end. At some point there needs to be some movement, updates, or refunds.

Comment

Hi Dan/CD,

Was wondering if you have any newer updates for the titles below...

1) The Southern Reach Trilogy Limited- From the Production Updates page, it sounds like the slipcase-maker has been working on this title since end of October. Any sort of eta to have the slipcase completed and shipped?

2) Gwendy's Magic Feather Limited- From the Production Updates page, it sounds like the slipcase-maker has been working on this title since Fall 2021. Any sort of eta to have the slipcase completed and shipped?

3) Strange Weather Limited- From what I could glean from the forum, it sounds like the slipcases should be shipping to CD in a couple weeks. If that isn't correct, do you have a better update?

4) Suffer the Children Limited- Seems like this one has been stuck in the proofreading stage for awhile. Any sort of eta for it to progress to the next step?

5) 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag- When can we expect the remaining books to be officially announced? Have those books started in the production process yet? If so, how far along might they be? Would really like to close out this grab bag this year and am wondering if/when that will finally happen.

As always, any info about these books is appreciated! Hope your week is going well and look forward to your response.

Comment

Southern Reach is still waiting on cases. I believe it's in line after the Magic Feather Limited, which is in line after Strange Weather. I will look into that when I'm in the office on Monday though. I don't have a ETA on the Magic Feather limited cases yet, but with Strange Weather finishing, progress should be being made on the Magic Feather cases now. And yes I expect to be shipping Strange Weather out by the end of the month assuming all goes according to plan.

I need to check on Suffer the Children, I think it's ready for the printer. As far as announcing the other 2 books in the grab bag I'd like to get them to the printer this year if we can, at which time we'll announce them. I will say that all of our printers are very backed up right now. But we're shopping some new printers who's schedules hopefully aren't as full.

Instagram

Comment

Thanks, Dan! I'm sure it's a pain with everything still on the slow resources side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.
                        Received the slipcase for Magic Feather the other day. Nice surprise. It looks great and fits perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Received the slipcase for Magic Feather the other day. Nice surprise. It looks great and fits perfectly
                          Oh, good. Maybe mine will show up soon!

Comment

Hi Dan,

Now that Strange Weather is in the process of being shipped, do you have a better update as to when either The Southern Reach Trilogy Limited or Gwendy's Magic Feather Limited may begin shipping? Per the last update, I believe each of these titles was only waiting on the slipcases and that the slipcase maker has been working on them since October 2021. Any info is appreciated as these are now my oldest pending pre-orders with CD and I would love to be able to cross them off the list soon. Thanks!

Comment

The slipcase maker started on the GMF limited edition slipcase as soon as they were done with Strange Weather. Slipcase lead times are very long right now, but I would expect them to be done in the next 2 months hopefully. Hopefully they will start Southern Reach when they are done with GMF. Books for both titles are in the warehouse just waiting on the slipcases.

Instagram

Comment

Hi Dan-
                                What does the shipping queue look like a month later? Any progress on GMF and Southern Reach limited eds and how about lettered Best of CD2 and Usher's Passing?

Comment

Working...
                                X