Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Brian, Any updates yet on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced? Any info on this grab bag would be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
      Hi Brian, Any updates yet on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced? Any info on this grab bag would be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Thanks!!!
      Based on their current status, I would have to think it'll be this year, but Dan and I aren't fully looped into the plans, so I cannot say with 100% certainty.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

So guys, The Stand Lettered was preordered in January 2018. And it still hasn't been announced to the public for any other editions...ANY news? Are we going to be waiting 5 or 6 years to even get this book? I understand last year slowed things, but what is happening that we're 3 1/2 years on, and it hasn't been even announced? We've seen nothing. Not to mention all the other 2017/18 books that are stuck on "should be heading to the printer."

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDHALLERAN View Post
          So guys, The Stand Lettered was preordered in January 2018. And it still hasn't been announced to the public for any other editions...ANY news? Are we going to be waiting 5 or 6 years to even get this book? I understand last year slowed things, but what is happening that we're 3 1/2 years on, and it hasn't been even announced? We've seen nothing. Not to mention all the other 2017/18 books that are stuck on "should be heading to the printer."
          Hi Richard,

We were waiting until after Night Shift to do the official public announcement. That and at the last minute we had to have some sig sheet resigned because of an issue we found. I think Brian and I were hoping to quietly send this to the printer and then do the public announcement. It's been quietly in the works though.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Hi Richard,

We were waiting until after Night Shift to do the official public announcement. That and at the last minute we had to have some sig sheet resigned because of an issue we found. I think Brian and I were hoping to quietly send this to the printer and then do the public announcement. It's been quietly in the works though.
            Thanks for the reply. I've waited for several books for more than a few years, it's just concerning when I still have over $6k worth of preorders still from 2017 and '18. The Stand was the most anticipated, but I am also waiting for Night Shift, Southern Reach, strange weather, the 2018 upcoming stuff...it just not getting updated all that often on the site and that's not building great confidence.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDHALLERAN View Post

Thanks for the reply. I've waited for several books for more than a few years, it's just concerning when I still have over $6k worth of preorders still from 2017 and '18. The Stand was the most anticipated, but I am also waiting for Night Shift, Southern Reach, strange weather, the 2018 upcoming stuff...it just not getting updated all that often on the site and that's not building great confidence.

thanks
              Night Shift (I'm assuming you have the lettered on order) the cases for that I believe are in production. Southern Reach and Strange Weather are both at the printer I believe.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Night Shift (I'm assuming you have the lettered on order) the cases for that I believe are in production. Southern Reach and Strange Weather are both at the printer I believe.
                Yep, yep, and yep. Southern Reach and Stranger Weather will need cases made, so those cannot be started until we have finished books (the new printer isn't comfortable making dummy books for sizing, and we don't 100% trust "case sizing" templates when it comes to getting slipcases correctly sized), but they ARE making good progress.

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Yep, yep, and yep. Southern Reach and Stranger Weather will need cases made, so those cannot be started until we have finished books (the new printer isn't comfortable making dummy books for sizing, and we don't 100% trust "case sizing" templates when it comes to getting slipcases correctly sized), but they ARE making good progress.

Brian
                  All fantastic news, thanks again for the reply and reassurance. I'm not usually this impatient haha.

Comment

Hey Dan- When you get a minute, can you please post an update revealing what is in the shipping queue now?

Comment

Sure. Currently we're working our way through the July 4th sale orders. Then we're going to ship the Little Gold Book, and by the the time we're done that the If It Bleeds slipcases should be here and we'll be shipping those.

After that in no particular order are a grab bag we sold, the CDCC shirt we just sold (assuming the shirts arrive), 2 lettered editions, and an other publisher book

Instagram

Comment

Hi CD- Just wondering if you have an eta to begin shipping the slipcase for "If It Bleeds". I believe the last update was that it would begin shipping end of July. Am wondering if that has started yet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                          Hi CD- Just wondering if you have an eta to begin shipping the slipcase for "If It Bleeds". I believe the last update was that it would begin shipping end of July. Am wondering if that has started yet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!!
                          I received mine last week. You may want to email Mindy.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Hmmm. I haven't received mine either, nor a shipping notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Hmmm. I haven't received mine either, nor a shipping notice.
                              Jeff Terry even has an unboxing video on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Thanks for that info Martin! I just shot Mindy an email for an update. Am hoping that it was just an oversight; or, perhaps they were waiting to ship it with my copy of Billy Summers which I also ordered from CD. Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X