• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, uh... How about Shocklines?

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      So, uh... How about Shocklines?
      The perfect twist to 2020 would be that the author signed the sheets and the book is at the printer. But 2020 doesn't want to do nice things.

Comment

The Best of Shivers edited by Richard Chizmar:
        Proofreading has been completed for this title, and there is now only ONE more author who need to sign the signature sheets and then this one will be ready for the printer!
        Wait... that sounds familiar...

Shocklines: Fresh Voices In Terror edited by Richard Chizmar & Matt Schwartz:
        The signature sheets are with the very last author who needs to sign and then this one will be sent to the printer.

More seriously, though, it appears I forgot to order a slipcase for If It Bleeds; any chance there will be extras?

Comment

Anything new on "Night Shift"? Haven't received any shipment notice. How far along are you?

Comment

Gift Editions have been shipping for about a month now.

Comment

Should be done this week. While gift editions have technically been shipping for about a month. It's actually only been about 13 business days worth of shipping. The holiday weeks were both short weeks and the week before the holidays we didn't start shipping until about Wednesday or Thursday.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Any updates on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced/published? I believe only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Also, do you recall how many books will be included in this grab bag? Can't remember if it is 3 or 4 and don't have my order receipt handy to look. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                  Any updates on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced/published? I believe only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Also, do you recall how many books will be included in this grab bag? Can't remember if it is 3 or 4 and don't have my order receipt handy to look. Thanks!
                  I am not able to help with the status but I can say it was three books. Here are the descriptions:
                  * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION by a long-time New York Times bestseller author we've never published before! This is the first of THREE books we have under contract with this author, so you can get start your on your collection at a very special price!
                  * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION of an innovative new novel by someone we haven't published in more than a decade and we're thrilled to be publishing this very special book!
                  * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION of a new novel by one of our favorite literary voices in the genre!

Comment

I think all of these are ready to go, they just need room in the schedule. I'm not 100% on that though.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I am not able to help with the status but I can say it was three books. Here are the descriptions:
                      * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION by a long-time New York Times bestseller author we've never published before! This is the first of THREE books we have under contract with this author, so you can get start your on your collection at a very special price!
                      * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION of an innovative new novel by someone we haven't published in more than a decade and we're thrilled to be publishing this very special book!
                      * The SIGNED LIMITED EDITION of a new novel by one of our favorite literary voices in the genre!
                      Thanks Martin! The first one is obviously the John Saul book. Can't wait for the other to books to at least be announced. Fingers crossed that it will be this year!

Comment

Thanks Martin! The first one is obviously the John Saul book. Can't wait for the other to books to at least be announced. Fingers crossed that it will be this year!
                        No problem. I generally keep the announcements for items I buy. The early 2020 offers are an exception.

Comment

Yesterday was two months since the last full production update (11/18) on the status index page. Any chance for a comprehensive update? I hate to ask about each individual publication if it's not necessary.

Comment

Noticed that the production updates page was updated yesterday; however, I'm not seeing a listing for Matthew Costello's "Home". Any idea of that status of that title?

Comment

Noticed that the production updates page was updated yesterday; however, I'm not seeing a listing for Matthew Costello's "Home". Any idea of that status of that title?
                              It's still on coming soon, so maybe it's in or close to being in the warehouse.

Comment

I've got like 5 books in the warehouse ready to ship. Just have to get through Night Shift first. I believe Home is one of them.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X