X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks Brian. I'm not in any rush. I was just going through my stack of pre-orders and came across that grab bag purchase and thought "OH YEAH . . ." and then I got itchy and curious like book addicts are known to get.
    I think CD sells a signed limited cream for that "itchy" issue you get.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I think all three books are just about ready, but they are still unannounced while we work through some of the already announced titles ahead of them. First half of 2019 sounds very possible. Sorry about the wait! We were thinking all three would be out this year, but the mess with our one printer (who closed unexpectedly in June) resulted in chaos for the production schedule!

Brian
    Thanks Brian. I'm not in any rush. I was just going through my stack of pre-orders and came across that grab bag purchase and thought "OH YEAH . . ." and then I got itchy and curious like book addicts are known to get.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Yeah it was the Forthcoming Grab Bag. I didn't even remember how many books were in it! But yeah three signed limited editions.
    I think all three books are just about ready, but they are still unannounced while we work through some of the already announced titles ahead of them. First half of 2019 sounds very possible. Sorry about the wait! We were thinking all three would be out this year, but the mess with our one printer (who closed unexpectedly in June) resulted in chaos for the production schedule!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You're talking about the "Forthcoming Grab Bag" and not the "Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag" right? The early readers one from may has all shipped already, and the more recent early readers one is just waiting for the arc to all arrive, I think 2 of the 5 are in the warehouse now.

For the Forthcoming Grab Bag, I'm not really sure what the plan / schedule for the printer is over November / December. I think all 3 titles are ready or just about ready, Brian can confirm and maybe provide more specifics. I would guess they will probably be in the first half on next year given the deadlines on some other projects that are at similar stages of production, but I'm not sure.
    Yeah it was the Forthcoming Grab Bag. I didn't even remember how many books were in it! But yeah three signed limited editions.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Any news on the Forthcoming Grab bag? I don't think I've gotten one book toward that bag and I bought it in May. Just wondering where that stands.
    You're talking about the "Forthcoming Grab Bag" and not the "Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag" right? The early readers one from may has all shipped already, and the more recent early readers one is just waiting for the arc to all arrive, I think 2 of the 5 are in the warehouse now.

For the Forthcoming Grab Bag, I'm not really sure what the plan / schedule for the printer is over November / December. I think all 3 titles are ready or just about ready, Brian can confirm and maybe provide more specifics. I would guess they will probably be in the first half on next year given the deadlines on some other projects that are at similar stages of production, but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X