This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Another batch should be going out tomorrow or Monday!
    Cool! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Maybe that's when mine's shipping. Got a notice on the 2nd but it hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

I got my shipping notice for the ERC bundle today. Very excited!

Comment

I got my notice as well - nice selection of titles!

Comment

When it was first announced, I was really psyched to add both the numbered and lettered editions to my steadily growing CD collection: October Dreams II. And of course, I still am.
            However: keeping in mind how popular October Dreams i was - and still is: just try to get a copy on eBay at a reasonable price - just try to find a copy of the ultra-rare Artist edition, it's beyond me why none of the editions aren't sold out yet.
            The trade hardcover -which I didn't order yet- is supposed to be out this month; the signed editions later this year. I'd love an update.

I guess there won't be an ODII Artist Edition???
            I just checked the CD website - i was referring to a separate Halloween Art Portfolio.
            I'd love one for ODII as well!!

sk

Comment

I got a shipping notice for the trade edition. It is go I g to be here Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

That's great to hear! Time to order me a copy!

sk

Comment

My signed trade came in Thursday for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    My signed trade came in Thursday for what it's worth.

Signed trade of October Dreams II??

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Signed trade of October Dreams II??
                      There was an option right when the book was announced to get both editors to sign a trade copy.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        There was an option right when the book was announced to get both editors to sign a trade copy.
                        Oh, right. Thanks.

Comment

Brad you didn't get a trade copy? Still time. Go get one . I'm sure Rich will sign it for you...only you though..

Comment

I see some people have gotten there Early Readers Bundle. When will the rest of those go out? Also does CD have their copies of Tortured Souls yet?

Comment

Originally posted by zimmer View Post
                              I see some people have gotten there Early Readers Bundle. When will the rest of those go out? Also does CD have their copies of Tortured Souls yet?
                              You can email Mindy for help with your Early Readers Bundle: [email protected]

I haven't received a notice that Tortured Souls has shipped to us yet. I'll check with Bill about that today.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what's up with John Dies At the End? When it was announced late last year, it was at the printer and due in January. Now it's still at the printer and due in May. I'm assuming that's a problem with the printer (you've mentioned similar problems in the past), but I'm just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X