X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    So what’s up next in the shipping queue?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!
    Hi Dan, just replied to your message. Let me know should you need any further information. Thanks again for looking into this form me. You rock!

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!
    Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.
    Yeah, that's what I am assuming as well. Was just hoping to confirm that to be safe since its been a week. Am super anxious to see this one as it was one of my oldest pre-orders. Hopefully, I'll see some movement tomorrow! Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!
    It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.
    Hi Dan,

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Hi Dan-
    What does the shipping queue look like a month later? Any progress on GMF and Southern Reach limited eds and how about lettered Best of CD2 and Usher's Passing?
    An update was posted yesterday that I believe addresses at least a couple of those:
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Hi Dan-
    What does the shipping queue look like a month later? Any progress on GMF and Southern Reach limited eds and how about lettered Best of CD2 and Usher's Passing?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The slipcase maker started on the GMF limited edition slipcase as soon as they were done with Strange Weather. Slipcase lead times are very long right now, but I would expect them to be done in the next 2 months hopefully. Hopefully they will start Southern Reach when they are done with GMF. Books for both titles are in the warehouse just waiting on the slipcases.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi Dan,

Now that Strange Weather is in the process of being shipped, do you have a better update as to when either The Southern Reach Trilogy Limited or Gwendy's Magic Feather Limited may begin shipping? Per the last update, I believe each of these titles was only waiting on the slipcases and that the slipcase maker has been working on them since October 2021. Any info is appreciated as these are now my oldest pending pre-orders with CD and I would love to be able to cross them off the list soon. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Received the slipcase for Magic Feather the other day. Nice surprise. It looks great and fits perfectly
    Oh, good. Maybe mine will show up soon!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.
    Received the slipcase for Magic Feather the other day. Nice surprise. It looks great and fits perfectly

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Thanks, Dan! I'm sure it's a pain with everything still on the slow resources side of it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Southern Reach is still waiting on cases. I believe it's in line after the Magic Feather Limited, which is in line after Strange Weather. I will look into that when I'm in the office on Monday though. I don't have a ETA on the Magic Feather limited cases yet, but with Strange Weather finishing, progress should be being made on the Magic Feather cases now. And yes I expect to be shipping Strange Weather out by the end of the month assuming all goes according to plan.

I need to check on Suffer the Children, I think it's ready for the printer. As far as announcing the other 2 books in the grab bag I'd like to get them to the printer this year if we can, at which time we'll announce them. I will say that all of our printers are very backed up right now. But we're shopping some new printers who's schedules hopefully aren't as full.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi Dan/CD,

Was wondering if you have any newer updates for the titles below...

1) The Southern Reach Trilogy Limited- From the Production Updates page, it sounds like the slipcase-maker has been working on this title since end of October. Any sort of eta to have the slipcase completed and shipped?

2) Gwendy's Magic Feather Limited- From the Production Updates page, it sounds like the slipcase-maker has been working on this title since Fall 2021. Any sort of eta to have the slipcase completed and shipped?

3) Strange Weather Limited- From what I could glean from the forum, it sounds like the slipcases should be shipping to CD in a couple weeks. If that isn't correct, do you have a better update?

4) Suffer the Children Limited- Seems like this one has been stuck in the proofreading stage for awhile. Any sort of eta for it to progress to the next step?

5) 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag- When can we expect the remaining books to be officially announced? Have those books started in the production process yet? If so, how far along might they be? Would really like to close out this grab bag this year and am wondering if/when that will finally happen.

As always, any info about these books is appreciated! Hope your week is going well and look forward to your response.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X