Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    After thinking about it I went ahead and purchased a Limited Edition copy as well before they sell out. Won't be able to spend much more this month but figured it would be a good investment, plus it'll be my first signed King title and first traycased book period. No way I could afford the lettered edition though

Any idea when these titles will be finished?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I wonder why I never got an email saying that something big was coming today? I can't usually access my personal email at work, so at first I was freaked out to see I might have missed out on at least the Limited Edition. I went ahead and ordered the Gift Edition and put my name on the waiting list, mot expecting to hear back.

I happened to check my email at 7:20 and saw an email saying the Limited was available again, so I snagged one and am a happy camper. $2k is a little much for me at the moment, so I'm glad I wasn't in a position to be temped by the Lettered Edition!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Now that we've had time to start sorting through the orders, the deluxe Lettered Edition sold out within 25 minutes of being announced this morning, and dozens of collectors jumped on the waiting list, so we're no longer accepting names for the Waiting List of that edition since there will not be books to offer.

We are still accepting names for the Limited Edition waiting list and we hope to sell those remaining copies as soon as possible:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king06b

Thank you for your understanding.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    [email protected]
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Leave a comment:

• Tree705
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Sorry for taking the board down guys, we where hoping to keep the load on the server as low as possible.
    No problem here, without profits there is no CD or CD board.

Leave a comment:

• bigcoffinhunter
    replied
    And so the wait begins...

Leave a comment:

• Tree705
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
    I just broke my rule of the last 2 years and charged this, no way can I pay it off next month but hey I haven't bought many books for quite some time. I got the Trade and S/L. Just hope my wife understands when I tell tonight that I charged $625 for two books when I just told her not to get me an iPod because they cost to much, or maybe I can use that in my favor. No eBooks for at least another year. lol
    She wasn't mad just relieved that it was under $1000. Told her about the $2000 lettered edition I passed on. I was told I did good. The old I spent $600 but save $2000 worked again. lol

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    This was the kind of thing that could have been sent to CDCC members on Sunday. Just give the Coupon Code a generic title like23MAY25 or ANNOUNCE25.
    And that's an excellent idea and definitely noted -- I hadn't thought about sending a more generic message with a generic kind of code a few days early. Great idea!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We can probably apply that coupon to your order, just shoot Mindy an email and we'll be able to take care of that.
    Yep, all you have to do is email Mindy -- replying to your order confirmation is the way to go!

By the way, the CDCC was offered the ONLY discount on this title so please don't pass that around... thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I was able to order the Gift edition before the anything went down, but then I get an email with a coupon for the gift edition in it...

This was the kind of thing that could have been sent to CDCC members on Sunday. Just give the Coupon Code a generic title like23MAY25 or ANNOUNCE25. Unless CD wasn't really intending in to be used except on orders of a second copy.
    We can probably apply that coupon to your order, just shoot Mindy an email and we'll be able to take care of that.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Sorry for taking the board down guys, we where hoping to keep the load on the server as low as possible.
    No worries, very understandable even. Was going to say I guess I spoke to soon though about it seeming to be fine now, lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I was able to order the Gift edition before the anything went down, but then I get an email with a coupon for the gift edition in it...

This was the kind of thing that could have been sent to CDCC members on Sunday. Just give the Coupon Code a generic title like23MAY25 or ANNOUNCE25. Unless CD wasn't really intending in to be used except on orders of a second copy.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Makes sense Dan and as long I get my copies of IT, I can find it in my heart to forgive you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Server is being worked on, but some orders are coming through, if you get TWO order confirmations, please reply to one of them and we will fix and refund ASAP for you!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Bit of a hicup, seems all the traffic has killed our site..... I'm so glad the hosting company listens when we tell them to prepare for a high load on the system....
    Seems to be working now, and was working when I placed my order, but that was before I saw anything on facebook even, saw the announcement on here first. Got the first e-mail about it 16 minutes after I already ordered it, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X