Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunnyckf
    replied
    Hi cyber ghost erm face I will leave it to the more experienced collector or the folks at CD to advise you whether to remove these so-called 'bumps'. All I can tell you is that my copy of the Gift Edition don't have any bumps on the spine of the dustjacket. Smooth all the way.

I'd advice you though to take several pics of the dustjacket and upload it here or in the collectors' thread or e-mail it to the folks at CD with your question before doing something rash that my damage the dustjacket because from my limited collectors' knowledge, the dustjacket is kind of a very important part of a collectible book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Neither did mine.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Mine didn't have any

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Hi I had a question concerning my dustjacket, I was wondering if this is normal or part of the intended texture. On the spine it looks like there are little bumps, the size of little specks of sand. I'm hesitant to try and remove them lest it turn out they're part of the jacket and end up tearing the paper.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
    Still waiting for this one to sell out so I can say I own my first sold out SK title Is this close to selling out Brian?
    It'll be sometime this year, I'm sure. Orders are still trickling in each week, slowly depleting the copies left in the warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    Still waiting for this one to sell out so I can say I own my first sold out SK title Is this close to selling out Brian?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yeah, I didn't win the mega millions...maybe next time...

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    If only those stupid lottery numbers would finally match, there'd be no problem...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Too many cool things to buy and not enough $$$$.
    Ain't that the truth!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Too many cool things to buy and not enough $$$$.

Leave a comment:

• Merlin1958
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Onya BW Although, seriously, the traycased multiple remarqued edition of Everything's Eventual is appealing more to me at the moment (not that I don't love Pennywise any the less, but man, that case is sweeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    It sure is!!! Plus the 5 pieces of original art!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Onya BW Although, seriously, the traycased multiple remarqued edition of Everything's Eventual is appealing more to me at the moment (not that I don't love Pennywise any the less, but man, that case is sweeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Grant buy it for me I was just saying again what an awsome generous person you are.Yes I really did mean IT.Get IT.IT.IT. For me..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    You can always buy if for me grant. It would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    You can always buy if for me grant. It would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X