X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron K View Post
    Now, now ... I can produce time in transit numbers and claims numbers that would show UPS is a far cry from always losing packages, late etc. Did I mention I have been with UPS 15 years ... since the tender age of 19? lol Granted I work on the web side in technology management but still, I'd hate to think this has been your UPS experience ... lol
    lol well the way I feel now with the PO losing expensive watches of mine, I'm pretty satified it's being shipped UPS. Maybe all CD stuff should be shipped that way? Just a thought....

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my Gift Edition today! It is gorgeous and huge! (That's what she said, lol). Loved smelling that new book smell when I opened it to read the afterword. Still need to look at it more to see the art inside when I get the chance

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    This was almost sensual ... I mean, well you know, I'm just saying ...
    Any of you people get Pennywise sticky and he is going to be one pissed off clown!!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well wait to you hold this book.It is kind of a sensual experience
    if I do say so myself. Really this book is unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• Ron K
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    UPS is here.What a great big box this is.I am about to open IT...............I am opening the box..........I see foam peanuts. Now to dig through.........I am about to
    take off the bubble wrap.............The slip case is beautiful.I am removing the slip case.......This book is masssive!!!!!!...........I am looking at the book........The art
    work is great.I can't believe it is here.Thanks for joining me as I open this book.This is great Thanks CD for putting out another High Quality book

Leave a comment:

• Ron K
    replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    UPS! All they do is lose packages. They're expensive too and slow. LOL, but I do feel more comfortable with them since the PO will have all they can handle this year. Besides that, over the past couple years, someone has been swiping expensive Swiss watches I've sold on eBay when I use the PO, so I'm glad it's being shipped by another carrier. In my experience though, Fed Ex is the best and most reliable.
    I know the only carrier that actually delivers something overseas to the person's house, is Fed Ex. All the others (I think) actually hand the package to the post office in that particular country.

Bad things always happen to me so that's why I worry about things. I need to just relax I guess. But when I do that, bad things start happening again. It's unexplainable really.
    Now, now ... I can produce time in transit numbers and claims numbers that would show UPS is a far cry from always losing packages, late etc. Did I mention I have been with UPS 15 years ... since the tender age of 19? lol Granted I work on the web side in technology management but still, I'd hate to think this has been your UPS experience ... lol

Leave a comment:

• folgersnyourcup
    replied
    Um..................WOW. That is all I really can say. But I will say more anyway. There are not enough superlatives available to do this book justice. The gift edition arrived in the mail today. This book has immediately become my favorite of my entire collection. The slipcase is awesome, the pages are awesome, the artwork is awesome, etc. etc. etc. You can tell an amazing amount of care went into the production of this book. This was more than worth the wait. I could go on and on and on and on. King must be very impressed with what you put together. I will stop now so I can go enjoy my book, but I just had to post after coming home from work and finding this waiting for me. In my eyes, Cemetery Dance is the best publisher of any size. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most inventive, well thought out responses that I've seen for ages, maybe ever !!! Onya Squire - you rock !!!!!!
    It took me twenty minutes to remember what Lucy used to call CB! Finally, I had to break out A Charlie Brown Christmas Special to help me remember!

But thanks, Grant.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Don't forget to clean up that mess! That was borderline disgusting...Sheesh!
    Sorry I will try not to let this turn into
    The Doll thread.

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    UPS is here.What a great big box this is.I am about to open IT...............I am opening the box..........I see foam peanuts. Now to dig through.........I am about to
    take off the bubble wrap.............The slip case is beautiful.I am removing the slip case.......This book is masssive!!!!!!...........I am looking at the book........The art
    work is great.I can't believe it is here.Thanks for joining me as I open this book.This is great Thanks CD for putting out another High Quality book
    LOL you should of put your experience on youtube....like what guys do when opening a fine Swiss watch: an "Unwrapping" or "Unboxing".
    I was going to do that with my Omega Seamaster awhile back but I'm too stupid to figure out how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Half-empty, half full, just fill the damn thing up!
    LOL if I tried that I'm 100% sure it would spill over.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Don't forget to clean up that mess! That was borderline disgusting...Sheesh!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Half-empty, half full, just fill the damn thing up!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    You always got a bagful rocks when trick-r-treating, didn't you Charlie Brown. You mustn't be that way. One day, you'll strike out that batter in the bottom of the ninth and be the little red-haired girl's hero; one day, Lucy will let you kick the football; one day, the Great Pumpkin will not pass you by! Think positive, you blockhead!

Rats?

Well, if you're gonna be that way, go bang your head against that tree to loosen the bark to make the tree grow faster, it's almost Christmastime.

(Besides, Scott, in five years the post office won't exist, so you might as well get used to paying UPS shipping costs! Smile!)
    LOL. I have to admit that was good.
    I've always been one of those guys who sees the glass half empty, not half full. I think that's just another way of saying I'm a pessimist

But touche to you sir!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X