Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Finally got my copy after finding i in a corner collecting dust at the wrong address, looks good though and can't wait to place it under the original art at home

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I think I'd rather have a living or maybe robot clown. A dead clown would start to smell after awhile, and would attract flies.
    Not if they're properley prepared in an appropriate distilling agent first (hmmm .. dead clown beer .. mmmm) I have a roomful of the buggers to attest to the fact that not all dead clowns smell (or attract flies )

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You people are sick! Scanitly-clad dead lady clowns that like big shoes and big gloves shipped via USPS. I feel like I'm trapped in a horror novel written by the bastard child of Stephen King and Richard Laymon....

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Just got back from the post office with my copy, and all I can say is "WOW"!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Yeah, it seems like a bargain, but how much is shipping on the dead clown going to be?
    Even worse, for all you people overseas, it would be absolute hell getting that dead clown through customs.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Of course, if you did that, your lady clown may say she's used to clowns with bigger shoes and bigger gloves....
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-04-2012, 03:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I think I'd rather have a living or maybe robot clown. A dead clown would start to smell after awhile, and would attract flies.
    Well, if you're going to start customizing your clown, you would really have to go with the "scantily clad hot lady clown".....if there's still one available!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I assume you'd have him stuffed and preserved? A robot clown could be cool, though... at least until the robots rise up to overthrow their human oppressors. Then it would be insanely terrifying.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Sure, there is the cost issue, but honestly, how could you let that stand in the way of owning your own dead clown??

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Yeah, it seems like a bargain, but how much is shipping on the dead clown going to be?
    Sure, there is the cost issue, but honestly, how could you let that stand in the way of owning your own dead clown??

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    $2,250.20?!?!?!? That had better come with a dead clown!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    I got a kick out of that posting on Amazon. They say the book hasn't been released yet, but they have a used one available! Amazing!

John
    Absolute bargain, cheap at 1/2 the price (you see a lot of this on ABE, where very pedestrian books have comical prices against them in expectation by the seller that there are gullibles out there that may equate value to price and hit the commit button) I seem to recall that Thomas Tusser had something to about this back in 1557 ).

A foole and his monie be soone at debate, which after with sorrow repents him too late.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    If anyone wants one heck of a bargain, there's a used copy of IT on Amazon for the low, low price of $2,250.20:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...SIN=1587672707

Brian

$2,250.20?!?!?!? That had better come with a dead clown!!!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got a kick out of that posting on Amazon. They say the book hasn't been released yet, but they have a used one available! Amazing!

John

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    If anyone wants one heck of a bargain, there's a used copy of IT on Amazon for the low, low price of $2,250.20:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...SIN=1587672707

By the way, last time I checked, Amazon was asking for nearly 2,000 copies for the Gift Edition. I've let them know several times that they won't be getting 2,000 copies from us, but they don't seem to care.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X