Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    God, I love Monty Python.

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.
    IMDb question of the day today is "Who is your favorite member of Monty Python?" How appropriate.

And, Patrick, that's almost a sad admission (about It) for a member of this forum.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I always used to watch The Goodies and Benny Hill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
        God, I love Monty Python.

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.
        You've read it, right, Patrick, please, please tell me you've read it ???? And, yep, the Python's rock (except for the dead ones, they just tend to lie there) !!!!!!

Comment

I'm not dead, yet!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I'm not dead, yet!
            But ... but .. but .. Mr Boone, is this not you on the left of the picture ????

images.jpg

Comment

I hope you will post some photos of the process like you did with blockade billy

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                I hope you will post some photos of the process like you did with blockade billy
                Brian has posted a couple photos of the process so far on his blog. I am sure he will post more once we're done with everything, including the art portfolio.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Brian has posted a couple photos of the process so far on his blog. I am sure he will post more once we're done with everything, including the art portfolio.
                  Hey Dan? Do you the the Gift edition will be around for awhile? I'd still like to get a copy of that one....I guess I can find it from other places if you sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                    Hey Dan? Do you the the Gift edition will be around for awhile? I'd still like to get a copy of that one....I guess I can find it from other places if you sell out.
                    I'm not sure. This one didn't sell out as fast as FDNS did because it was priced a bit higher because it's such a bigger book. I would say we're 2/3 sold out on the gift edition maybe 3/4. I'm not 100% sure though.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Ok, thanks. I'll get a copy one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I'm not sure. This one didn't sell out as fast as FDNS did because it was priced a bit higher because it's such a bigger book. I would say we're 2/3 sold out on the gift edition maybe 3/4. I'm not 100% sure though.
                        Plus there are 1,000 more copies. (1,750 vs 2,750). Last time I checked, we had just passed 75% sold out. That was before the "last chance to preorder" surge, but I would say there's still plenty of time!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

but I would say there's still plenty of time!
                          That's what I wanted to hear! (or read). I hope they're still around in a couple months since by that time I'll have stuff on layaway paid off.

Comment

Can't wait for these, have a Gift and Limited I am very much looking forward to getting. Both were separate orders, so hoping to get my shipping confirmation tomorrow. Didn't know I was going to be able to get both or I'd have ordered them together to save money on shipping, but at least this way I get one of them earlier
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Got my shipping notice for the Gift Edition! Actually got two shipping notice e-mails for the Gift Edition, but they are identical with the same UPS tracking # luckily. Thought for a second I had a notice for the calender too, then started wondering why I got 2 shipping notices for the Gift Edition until I saw the tracking numbers were identical. A little odd that I got 2 notices, but no longer afraid I was getting a Gift Edition instead of the Limited Edition
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                                Got my shipping notice for the Gift Edition! Actually got two shipping notice e-mails for the Gift Edition, but they are identical with the same UPS tracking # luckily. Thought for a second I had a notice for the calender too, then started wondering why I got 2 shipping notices for the Gift Edition until I saw the tracking numbers were identical. A little odd that I got 2 notices, but no longer afraid I was getting a Gift Edition instead of the Limited Edition
                                I think Mindy's computer had some trouble sending the notices this afternoon!

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X