No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer some previous questions about non-us shipping. All orders are going to ship in the "relative" order they where placed. What does this mean, you ask? Well it means that we will be printing orders in small groups, within those groups the UPS orders will ship first, then the usps orders, then the non-us orders. However all orders contained in any one group will ship that day, or when the post office picks up the next day.

The books will be shipping soon, we have a couple shipping things to wrap up here, but I'm hoping to be able to start shipping on Monday.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Will the limited edition and the art portfolio ship at the same time?

Comment

Hey Dan, if an order has a limited and a gift edition. Those will ship after the other orders, correct? I *think* that's what they did with SoD.

Comment

Originally posted by elsimpso View Post
          The Limited Editions will hopefully start shipping the following Monday, assuming the tray-cases are done on time. I'm not sure about the art portfolio, but I would assume those are shipping in 2012 as I do not believe the case maker has begun production on the cases yet. Once the cases are done for that though we'll be able to ship right away as everything else is ready to go.

As to Brad's question, I do believe we set gift's and limited's to ship together, so those orders will ship when the limited editions arrive. Don't quote me on that though, I know that was the original intention, but weather or not it was carried out I have no idea, and will not be able to know for sure until the orders for the limited editions actually print.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by elsimpso View Post
            We've gone through a few prototypes for the actual Portfolio, haven't been 100% happy with the results, but the final version arrived and was approved late last month. They will begin work after the holidays -- they're racing to finish all of their year end projects that were already rolling. As I mentioned somewhere else, it's hard to explain how "big" these things are, and I don't want to show off photos just yet because the prototypes are in a different material (since the "real" material is more expensive), but I really think anyone who loves IT or collects artwork will be pleased with the presentation. I'm definitely taking the lessons I learned from the Blockade Billy artwork portfolio and using that experience to make this one even better.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I can't WAIT to see detailed pictures of all the editions and the portfolio!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Hmmm that doesn't sound like any of the FDNS remarques that I remember. If you don't mind checking I'd appreciate it.
                Well, I just checked and I was somewhat wrong. For some reason I thought it was a little sketch of a skeleton. It's still a skeleton lol, but it's much bigger than I thought. But I still wish it had been a painting.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                  Well, I just checked and I was somewhat wrong. For some reason I thought it was a little sketch of a skeleton. It's still a skeleton lol, but it's much bigger than I thought. But I still wish it had been a painting.
                  Yea they have always been pencil / color pencil drawings. Paintings would be cool, but we'd have to charge way more money for them, and to be honest I'm not entirely sure that a painting int a book would even work, I would think the paint would stick to the other pages.

Instagram

Comment

LOL yeah it probably would (stick). But it would have been nice to have more colors.
                    But I'm ok with it. It's not as bad as I thought.

Comment

Remember the extra warehouse we added last year before we shipped Full Dark, No Stars? Well, we've added an even BIGGER one this year.

Before the IT Gift Editions and slipcases arrived:

After the IT Gift Edition and slipcases arrived:

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I see MY COPY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Mine!!!! Mine!!!! Mine!!!! Mine!!!! Mine!!!! Mine!!!!

Comment

And somewhere in that cellophane wrap is abook just for ME! Hurray!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            To answer some previous questions about non-us shipping. All orders are going to ship in the "relative" order they where placed. What does this mean, you ask? Well it means that we will be printing orders in small groups, within those groups the UPS orders will ship first, then the usps orders, then the non-us orders. However all orders contained in any one group will ship that day, or when the post office picks up the next day.

The books will be shipping soon, we have a couple shipping things to wrap up here, but I'm hoping to be able to start shipping on Monday.
                            Oh Dan, AWESOME - the explanation on shipping is so paralleled to Monty Python's "Meaning Of Life - Growth & Learning" I can't but help to post this (sorry )

HUMPHREY: All right, settle down. Settle down.
                            Now, before I begin the lesson, will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you. Now,--

WYMER:
                            Sir?

HUMPHREY: Yes, Wymer?

WYMER: My younger brother's going out with Dibble this weekend, sir, but I'm not having my hair cut today, sir.

WYMER: So, do I move my clothes down, or--

HUMPHREY: I do wish you'd listen, Wymer. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed.

Comment

God, I love Monty Python.

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                                God, I love Monty Python.

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.
                                You never had a copy of IT???? Wow!!

Comment

Working...
                                X