Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Sock Monkey, quiet!! Don't give them any ideas, lol!! Good ideas, by the way

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I think my book buying budget for 2013 has been met already, and it's only February.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Settled for the gift edition. I had a long, hard battle over whether to get the limited or not but stupid financial responsibility ruined all the fun! Now if it had Pet Sematary or Salem's Lot things might have turned out differently...

A big congrats to everyone who snagged a limited or lettered!

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    I'll second that!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I ordered an S/L and a Gift edition. I hope we're done with SK books for the year
    LOL!! It has been an expensive Jan/Feb!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I ordered an S/L and a Gift edition. I hope we're done with SK books for the year

Leave a comment:

• divemaster
    replied
    I ordered the S/L. Don't care what number I get.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got a s/l (#359) and a gift edition.

John

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Hello all that remember me. I'll be back but not quite yet...I just bought this book, the signed limited. I never really had an "Original" King signed book but do now.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    And that is a good thing. Keep Mindy busy.. You guys are something. The art work does look great as do the multiple covers. Wish I could afford a lettered edition. That cover is great. Maybe an art print?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    If we already ordered a trade edition with the slipcase, can we get a refund for that order?
    Email Mindy @ [email protected] with your order number and stating that you'd like to cancel. She will take care of you. It make take a little while for her to get back to you though, as I'm sure her inbox is incredibly full with this announcement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow I need to check out the art. I so wanted a signed edition that when the cdcc notice came in I just ordered it. Now I guess I will go check it out.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Those are totally BASASS covers and the interior art is beyond belief. I can't wait for this one!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Those are totally BAD-ASS covers and the interior art is beyond belief. I can't wait for this one!!!!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 02-04-2013, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    I absolutely cannot afford this after buying a s/l of The Shining, but did I buy a s/l anyway? Of course I did. I think I'm going to start having my checks direct deposited right to CD.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    If we already ordered a trade edition with the slipcase, can we get a refund for that order?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X