X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoogs View Post
    Used today's coupon code to order the lettered edition of the Zombie Survival Guide.
    I'd been holding off on that one, but now I can hopefully match my letter for World War Z.
    If you email Mindy, I would imagine she could make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• Scoogs
    replied
    Used today's coupon code to order the lettered edition of the Zombie Survival Guide.
    I'd been holding off on that one, but now I can hopefully match my letter for World War Z.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm glad CD emailed me that they were almost out and finally pushed me to place my order. I would NEVER order a book at that price... that is not SK. lol

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Man am I glad I ordered mine a while ago, that's outrageous!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Well, if you missed out on our Limited Edition of WWZ, you can order this copy for $249 on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WORLD-WAR-Z-...E:B:SS:US:1123

Brian
    Ouch!! Mom always says pre-order direct!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Well, if you missed out on our Limited Edition of WWZ, you can order this copy for $249 on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WORLD-WAR-Z-...E:B:SS:US:1123

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I didn't get a chance to post this anywhere yet, but the World War Z Limited Edition has sold out pre-publication.

Brian
    Congratulations Brian! That's awesome, Can't wait to get mine

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I didn't get a chance to post this anywhere yet, but the World War Z Limited Edition has sold out pre-publication.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Is this the first time The Zombie Survival Guide has been published in hardback?
    I believe it is.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Is this the first time The Zombie Survival Guide has been published in hardback?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I got it and placed my order. Thank you Brian.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I just broke down and went to order the two max brooks and 15 yr with my giftcard only to discover I lost the code!!! Freaking out a bit. somehow I still have mindy's email that I won but not Brian's with the actual gift card. I will PM Brian and Dan though.
    Forwarded you the email, let me know if you don't receive it!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I just broke down and went to order the two max brooks and 15 yr with my giftcard only to discover I lost the code!!! Freaking out a bit. somehow I still have mindy's email that I won but not Brian's with the actual gift card. I will PM Brian and Dan though.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We're down to our last 50 copies of World War Z, so it will sell out pre-publication.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooksm01

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I haven't read either these books. I honestly kind of shied away from them, as there was sort of a zombie craze recently and I felt that they might be just cash grabs. However I have several friends who have read World War Z and have assured me of it's high level of quality. The cover art is amazing, and there's no better way to get a copy of a book than from CD. So I just made my first Cemetery Dance order, can't wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X