Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
    Oh man the temptation! May break down and order a copy anyway!
    GO FOR IT!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• EricTheRed
    replied
    Oh man the temptation! A signed/limited Bentley Little for $60! If I didn't already have a copy of the older hardcover edition of this one I would be all over it... May break down and order a copy anyway!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I have several of Little's paperbacks and 1 hardcover but still haven't read them yet, lol, considering reading The Disappearance or maybe The Policy or something like that soon though

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I think I have every Bentley Little book in paperback, and I jumped on this one as soon as I got the email. One of my other favorites is The Association.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Oh yeah, I remember seeing that about the Simon Clark cases. A plain case is fine with me, and I think a blue one sounds like a very good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    For the most part, only the King books get front and/or spine stamping. The Simon Clark cases were an accident and were not meant to exist.

This will be a plain case, probably a blue based on the colors in the cover... Alhough I am open to other suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I think someone else asked that on another message board. If I remember correctly it will probably be a generic slipcase, it wasn't something we really thought about when we decided to offer the optional slipcase.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I just have a quick regarding this edition. Will the slipcases for the Limited Edition be made exclusively for this title, with the name of it on the slipcase similar to ones for Blockade Billy and the Simon Clark titles? Or will it be a colored slipcase similar to ones used for other titles, like the red one used with The Exorcist/Legion? I ordered mine with the slipcase so it obviously isn't something I cared enough about to ask before ordering, but I am just curious is all. Whichever way it is I know I'll be happy to have a slipcase to put this in

Leave a comment:

• MikeG
    replied
    I ordered this today

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Ok, I am now officially finding the guy on the cover of The Mailman as creepy as the bad guy in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!!

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    Ordered this yesterday. I went to sleep with a smile!!!

Leave a comment:

• folgersnyourcup
    replied
    Just ordered this! I somehow have never heard of Bentley Little or this book before.... But looking up a few reviews sold me!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Ordered this one as soon as I got my advance notification email. Love the cover and can't wait to get this one!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Well............

I just did something I promised myself I would NOT do this year.....
    I bought both editions...
    Please anyone tell me I won't regret this?!

sk
    Ok!! You WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Well............

I just did something I promised myself I would NOT do this year.....
    I bought both editions...
    Please anyone tell me I won't regret this?!

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X