Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Selfish selfish selfish.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    As long as mine goes out today!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Doesn't look like that option is available anymore. I think we took it down when we had to place the order for the slipcase. There are always extras to account for damage, etc, so we'll probably sell those down the road.
    Missed this one the first time around... drop us a line at the end of the month if you're still interested because we'll know then if we have them to offer!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    As long as mine goes out today!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We'll be prepping to ship this one today. We would've been shipping it today, but I just realized that I forgot to order boxes for this yesterday... whoops. The UPS and maybe a handful of USPS orders will go out today with the boxes we have currently.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
    How do I order this one with the slipcase ladies and gentlemen? The Mailman says thank ya in advance.
    Doesn't look like that option is available anymore. I think we took it down when we had to place the order for the slipcase. There are always extras to account for damage, etc, so we'll probably sell those down the road.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    How do I order this one with the slipcase ladies and gentlemen? The Mailman says thank ya in advance.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Let's make it a forum party!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I could be available - my calendar's bare

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    No kid to ditch, here. No guilt--just a willingness to work for books!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Hmmmmm, maybe I could ditch the kid next week when we have vacation.....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I have a week of vacation I have to use by 7September, let me know when you need the help! (and I won't make you work weekends! That would be fro imbibing some of Dan's homemade brew!)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    Brian and Dan, is this another good time to say I'd gladly come up on a Saturday and help out. I'd work for trade
    But see you coming up on a Saturday would mean that one of us would have to work on a Saturday.... and that's just not happening.... lol

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Brian and Dan, is this another good time to say I'd gladly come up on a Saturday and help out. I'd work for trade

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Just got the arc and this is huge.Almost as big as screamplays.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Very nice Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X