Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Surprise In-Stock Chapbook Shipping Immediately: Bad Dreams, New Screams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Surprise In-Stock Chapbook Shipping Immediately: Bad Dreams, New Screams

Surprise In-Stock Chapbook Shipping Immediately:
    Bad Dreams, New Screams
    Featuring Ray Garton, Douglas Clegg, Brian Keene, C.W. LaSart, M. Louis Dixon, and Nikki McKenzie

This is the discussion topic for the Bad Dreams, New Screams announcement

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Ordered and looking forward to!

Comment

Looks great! Cover art is wonderful.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Ordered my copies! Can't wait!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Am I the only one who can't see the image? On both the newsletter, and the site, I see the red "X" where the image should be.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
            Am I the only one who can't see the image? On both the newsletter, and the site, I see the red "X" where the image should be.
            Weird...

Instagram

Comment

I usually have to simply restart my computer when that happens...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ordered! Love the New Screams artwork.

Comment

I jumped at the chance to order a copy of this exciting new chapbook in order to support the folks who appear in the New Screams section. Congrats to the three of you for all of your hard work and creative ouput during last year's CD Forum writing contest! The fruits of your labors are now justly rewarded.
                  "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Indeed congrats to the writers involved and a big thanks to the good folks at CD for putting this together!
                    Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
                    I jumped at the chance to order a copy of this exciting new chapbook in order to support the folks who appear in the New Screams section. Congrats to the three of you for all of your hard work and creative ouput during last year's CD Forum writing contest! The fruits of your labors are now justly rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
                      Good post! Equally important is that CD put out a quality product. No B&W covers or different book paper. This is a well put together, and same quality, as the other CD released chaps.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                        Let me know if you still can't see it, and what browser (and version) you're running. Every now and then, with certain versions of IE (I think), our cover jpgs don't load and I have to change a setting on the file from the designer. Thanks!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well I am back from the woods.I ordered this.Much mail to catch up on.Looking forward to receiving this chap book.

Comment

Hey Dan, do these chapbooks fit in any of the slipcases that are for sale? Also, will the hardcover magazines fit in the Christmas Thingy slipcase?
                            -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
                            gamertag : calason

Comment

Originally posted by calason View Post
                              Hey Dan, do these chapbooks fit in any of the slipcases that are for sale? Also, will the hardcover magazines fit in the Christmas Thingy slipcase?
                              I don't think so, but i've been out sick the past couple of days. I'll look into it tomorrow assuming I'm feeling better.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X