• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Pre-ordered!

sk

Me too. Happy happy joy joy!!

Comment

The new description sounds better than any I've seen so far. I'm so glad it's not regular vampires.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I guess I'm not used to seeing the word "tween" in print. I read the first paragraph of the the blurb for this 6 times before I figured it out! Of course, I was still in the process of waking up when I read it. He promised that Dr. Sleep would be a return to balls-to -the-wall horror, so I'm all for that. And I wanted Danny to be "normal" after the events of The Shining.....
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait!

Comment

Got my preorder via Amazon too - wonder how many variations of this one will be produced (after the TWTTK experience, particularly UK editions)

Comment

the more the merrier!

Comment

Can one of the moderators fix the title of this thread? It's supposed to be Doctor Sleep, not Dr. Sleep. I know, it's a minor thing, but it bugs me!

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                  Can one of the moderators fix the title of this thread? It's supposed to be Doctor Sleep, not Dr. Sleep. I know, it's a minor thing, but it bugs me!

John
                  I was literally just thinking that when I clicked to see the newest messages in this thread, lol. Or at least thinking that name of the thread was wrong anyway
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Hehe, oops

Comment

For those of you that like The Overlook Connection stuff, this is interesting (I jumped right onto it - as I tend to do from time to time)

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...ng-p-6988.html

Comment

Looks awesome! Alas, the framing of BTB drained my budget for the week...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Tis a shame Squire, I forgot to mention, got one of these as well

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...ng-p-6990.html

Comment

Way to go, Mr. Woot!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yep, good one me all right - with these + a CDCC special, I've blown the budget for the month

Comment

You took up on that one, huh? How could I not have guessed?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X