X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I third this thought. I ain't buying nothin' beyond Netflix.
    Personally I'm very much of a binge mentality. So I tend to rotate my subscriptions around as something I want to watch is released on another platform. Like right now I'm subbed to Netflix, but I shouldn't be as there's nothing on Netflix I want to watch right now. I had been subbed to CBS All Access for Star Trek Discovery, and will probably sub again once season 2 is done. I suspect at some point I'll be subbed to both DC and the Disney services as well, though probably only for a month or two.

There's only 2 services that consistently get my money. Amazon Prime, the video is a bonus feature, I'm subbed to that for the Prime benefits, and YouTube Premium (used to be YouTube Red). That's really just for ad free watching, since I watch way more YouTube than anything else these days.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I third this thought. I ain't buying nothin' beyond Netflix.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I agree. We already have the video with Amazon Prime and Netflix. That's enough.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    started a topic The Stand Limited Series coming to CBS All Access

The Stand Limited Series coming to CBS All Access

I will be a pass on this simply because I refuse to pay a subscription fee for a single channels content. Hope it is good though:

http://thesource.com/2019/02/01/step...aming-service/
Working...
X