• Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    DUDES:
    Anyone who missed out on the gift edition has a shot here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202419262384
    Saw that Becca shared this on TDT as well. Not usually into GEs but this one is the exception to the rule! Hopefully they still have copies come payday.

I assume the seller started with a quantity of 25. I'm sure the tally is meant to show that supplies are dwindling.
    Yeppers.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Always wondered how this works: 11 available, 14 sold....

sk
    I assume the seller started with a quantity of 25. I'm sure the tally is meant to show that supplies are dwindling.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    DUDES:

Always wondered how this works: 11 available, 14 sold....

sk

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    In a moment of silly 'budget' consciousness I passed on Hill House. I will have to enjoy through you guys copies. Last time I listen to me regarding book purchases! Stupid me.
    It's a little frightening how impatient I'm getting to know what Paul's third book will be. I'm scaring myself.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    DUDES:

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    In a moment of silly 'budget' consciousness I passed on Hill House. I will have to enjoy through you guys copies. Last time I listen to me regarding book purchases! Stupid me.
    I'm feeling the exact same way about Misery, buddy. That was the boneheaded decision of the century not the get the S/L or even the gift. But work was very slow when it was announced so I had to be a grownup and pay for silly things like food and utilities Only by the grace of an excellent TDT member was I able to secure Hill House after the fact. If Paul does produce another King book, hopefully the timing is right and I'm able to grab it. There is no way I'll be able to afford his stuff aftermarket.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    After seeing what Paul has done with Misery, my most anticipated book is Hill House. Paul seems to have very good rapport with the Jackson estate so maybe we'll get more of her books down the line.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Suntup View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! We just shipped 300 GE orders today. We will be working through the weekend to get the rest done. With the holiday Monday, I'm planning for everything to be shipped by the middle of next week. Have a happy holiday weekend!
    Mine’s one of today’s orders...just got my shipping notice!

Leave a comment:

• Paul Suntup
    replied
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! We just shipped 300 GE orders today. We will be working through the weekend to get the rest done. With the holiday Monday, I'm planning for everything to be shipped by the middle of next week. Have a happy holiday weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Br!an
    replied
    Hey, Paul. Welcome to 'your' thread.

I appreciate what you do. In my opinion, you are the consummate professional. itykwim

I'm good with the binding problem. This is the most beautiful book I've ever owned.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    After seeing what Paul has done with Misery, my most anticipated book is Hill House. Paul seems to have very good rapport with the Jackson estate so maybe we'll get more of her books down the line.
    For sure that will be another one I'll recounting the days until. I'm going to have a sweet last half of 2018, Some of the big ones:
    Suntup Misery
    Dark Regions Bird Box
    CD Sleeping Beauties (at least I'm hoping to get it before 2019)
    Suntup Hill House

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Yeah, me too. I have a lot of other books in the queue, including Interview with the Vampire. I'm looking forward to re-reading that one.
    I have way too many books on order but Interview with the Vampire is not one of them. I have tried several times to get into Ann Rice writing but I just can't get there. Currently re-reading Salems' Lot on audio though and loving it!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    The next 'can't wait' release for me will be the Lonely Road edition of Gwendy's Button Box. Hoping to have that in my hands in September or October!
    Yeah, me too. I have a lot of other books in the queue, including Interview with the Vampire. I'm looking forward to re-reading that one.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congrats! The only thing that could make my day any better would be a shipping notice from CD that Sleeping Beauties is on the way. But I'll save that joy for another day.
    The next 'can't wait' release for me will be the Lonely Road edition of Gwendy's Button Box. Hoping to have that in my hands in September or October!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X