Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misery from Suntup editions:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm scared shitless to open mine now.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      I'm scared shitless to open mine now.
      On the good side, you might get a signed limited edition spider and that is TOTALLY worth it!

      Comment


        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        On the good side, you might get a signed limited edition spider and that is TOTALLY worth it!
        Always thinking....

        Comment


          Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          I'm scared shitless to open mine now.
          Poor book would have been destroyed if it were me. I would have thrown it as far as I could!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Poor book would have been destroyed if it were me. I would have thrown it as far as I could!
            Well I didn't realize there was a spider until the spider was scurrying across the floor to meet an unfortunate end under my shoe.
            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

            Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Well I didn't realize there was a spider until the spider was scurrying across the floor to meet an unfortunate end under my shoe.
              As all spiders should meet their demise.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                So we got our copies in today, and I had the strangest thing happen in all of my time handling books. I unwrapped the shrink wrap from one of our extra copies and slid the book out. Noticed there was something on the side of the book and brushed it away. It turns out it was a spider web, with a medium sized spider in it. Honestly that was a first. It's a great looking book though.
                Dangit, I forgot to send you a bill for the spider. Thanks for reminding me!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Paul Suntup View Post
                  Dangit, I forgot to send you a bill for the spider. Thanks for reminding me!
                  As they ARE "gift" editions, the spider should be a gift.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    As all spiders should meet their demise.
                    Reminds me of one my favorite 80s movies - Arachnophobia

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      Reminds me of one my favorite 80s movies - Arachnophobia
                      Wow! I'm old

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                        Reminds me of one my favorite 80s movies - Arachnophobia
                        Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Wow! I'm old
                        Phew! It was released in 1990 - so you're not that old.

                        I feel better calling it a 90s movie than an 80s movie

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          Wow! I'm old
                          Oops, 1990 movie. I didn't realize I was that old when I saw it in the theater. I will say, that I did my share of squirming during that screening.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                            Oops, 1990 movie. I didn't realize I was that old when I saw it in the theater. I will say, that I did my share of squirming during that screening.
                            I don't recall seeing it at the theatre but I'm pretty sure I rented it on VHS LOL!

                            Comment


                              Spiders eat other icky bugs. Vive le spider!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                As all spiders should meet their demise.
                                Spiders eat other pests so I really have no issue with them.

                                Side story. For several months I would occasionally see a piece of toilet paper or a tissue on my back deck. Had no clue why. One day my wife walks past me to the back door with a tissue in her hand, opens the back door and tosses it out. She notices my puzzled look and explains that when a spider gets in the house she does not want to kill it so she humanely catches it and releases it out back, tossing the tissue she uses out. Mystery solved!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X