• Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Keep 'em coming guys. Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Wow, you guy's knocked that one out of the park!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I agree. I really like it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS slipcase:

Our slipcase maker has sent us the approval slipcase for this product, and we have confirmed the stamping is correct and it fits the book perfectly. Our slipcase maker will now finish assembling the cases and we expect them to ship to us in March.

You can see a photo of this finished approval slipcase here:

Brian
    That is a beautiful slip case. I think it's one of my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS slipcase:

Our slipcase maker has sent us the approval slipcase for this product, and we have confirmed the stamping is correct and it fits the book perfectly. Our slipcase maker will now finish assembling the cases and we expect them to ship to us in March.

You can see a photo of this finished approval slipcase here:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    A new update (with a new photo!) about our aftermarket slipcase for THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS will be going out today to those who preordered from us!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Quite the list. However Morality is in the trade edition of Blockade Billy so it has been released in a Stephen King book. It is a very good story. I hope a lot of the early stuff is a part of this collection.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Interesting list to pick from..... maybe even have a new one not on the list too! I'd like to see something like "Ur" that was only Amazon kindle, as not everyone has a kindle.

Either way, once it is officially announced as available for ordering, I will pre-order this from Chapters.

Finders Keepers - I don't know if I will pre-order or not. I enjoyed Mr. Mercedes (not typical King), but......we shall see closer to the release, but will probably grab it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I didn't realize there were so many uncollected!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    So what stories do you all think will be in this collection? I think he has said there will be 20 stories collection. Here's a list of King's uncollected works as of right now for reference:

http://www.bevvincent.com/links/unco...short-stories/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    So what stories do you all think will be in this collection? I think he has said there will be 20 stories collection. Here's a list of King's uncollected works as of right now for reference:

http://www.bevvincent.com/links/unco...short-stories/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    I think that's one of the worst titles out there. I cringe every time I read it.

John
    That's what I was thinking as well. How about The Maker of Nightmares . That is definitely what SK is to me!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I like the title.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I think that's one of the worst titles out there. I cringe every time I read it.

John

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice article! Not too excited about Finder's Keepers, but Bazaar sounds promising

Leave a comment:

Working...
X