Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Way too rich for me.

John

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    PS just announced the price for the Carrie special edition.... It’ll be £2,595 (currently around $4,295) post- and insurance-free.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I really want to see what PS plans are for the oversized edition.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I see that there are less then 50 copies left at the ps web site. Also says that the book is at the printer.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Well done, Tom!! Both editions are set to be truly fantastic!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, done, Tom! Stike a pose and make yourself comfy!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I do have both on order. Like old blue eyes said... You can't have one without the other.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    And it's MY job to spend Tom's money!!! So you need to get both, Tom, if you haven't already because anybody who IS anybody will have both!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

------

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I actually called off my PS copy of Carrie. It was a tough choice, especially with the matching number and Chadbourne art, but I am trying to think of my poor wallet. Especially with all the new SK books CD will be releasing soon.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And it's MY job to spend Tom's money!!! So you need to get both, Tom, if you haven't already because anybody who IS anybody will have both!!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wait just a minute.....It's My job to get people to spend all their money.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
    Thanks. I guess I'll be buying it. I just don't know which one. CD never disappoints and does great work, so it'll probably be them. I just wish there more art work to see.
    Both editions look fantastic. I jumped on the PS edition as soon as it was announced pretty much because Glenn Chadbourne is doing the artwork. That alone made it a no brainer for me as I think Glenn Chadbourne is amazing!!!

I would get a copy of both the PS and CD editions, that way you will have the best of both worlds...

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Thanks. I guess I'll be buying it. I just don't know which one. CD never disappoints and does great work, so it'll probably be them. I just wish there more art work to see.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
    I feel sad to say that I've never read Carrie. Is it any good?
    I only just read it last year. It seems to get mixed reactions, but I really liked it. A nice quick read. Cool unique format compared to most novels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X