X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rusty23
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    And you're in New York? Glad to hear that these are showing up on our shores. Now to just get to the other coast . . .
    Yes I am. You should be getting your soon.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    And you're in New York? Glad to hear that these are showing up on our shores. Now to just get to the other coast . . .
    Yes I am. You should be getting your soon.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I will be getting my copy when CD gets theirs. No rush with everything that is shipping I am falling further behind.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Got mine yesterday. Beautiful book! But, my sig sheet came without a sig from Glen Chadbourne!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My gift edition of It is not signed by King, if I send it to you can you take care of that as well. You know if our offering? Worth a try!
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Drop me a line via email and we can make arrangements for Glenn to sign your copy for you! That will save PS Publishing a lot of postage, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My gift edition of It is not signed by King, if I send it to you can you take care of that as well. You know if our offering? Worth a try!
    Drop me a line via email and we can make arrangements for Glenn to sign your copy for you! That will save PS Publishing a lot of postage, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. I'll do that!

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. I'll do that!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Got mine yesterday. Beautiful book! But, my sig sheet came without a sig from Glen Chadbourne!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Mine will be on its way soon. Doubt it's your #1, but if so, it's yours!

sk

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Saw this week's newsletter from ps hope they find your book Tim.
    Thanks Tom, I have been a bit down since my matching #1 set got broken...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Saw this week's newsletter from ps hope they find your book Tim.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I see from the ps publishing newsletter that this is starting to ship. At least the gift edition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X