Question regarding Stephen King's thoughts on S/L edition books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Very nice, Brad! I heard that book is a whopping 11 x 15!!!

The largest book I have is Secretary of Dreams, which is a huge 9 x 12. I absolutely love oversized books and I wished all CD books were 9 x 12. Nothing wrong with the current oversized 7 x 10, but I thought the size of Secretary of Dreams was spectacular!
    The art book was 11 X 15?? I have to measure it. I remember it being bigger. But then again, I told my wife the same thing!

Comment

Double posts can be deleted with the edit feature.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        Double posts can be deleted with the edit feature.
        Some times it seems to work and others not. I have gone through the "Delete Post" process to have nothing happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24
          The art book was 11 X 15?? I have to measure it. I remember it being bigger. But then again, I told my wife the same thing!
          LOL!!!!
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

That's strange, I think it's always worked for me. Now that I say that it will not work the next time I get a double post.

Comment

What is it with all these double posts? It's annoying!
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

I wish I knew. I try to catch them and delete them, but I sometimes miss them.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The oversized Stephen King art book in the slip case is 11 1/2 by 15 1/2. I just measured my copy. It is one heavy book. 2 inches thick. Yes it is hard to read. You need to have really strong leg muscles or a huge table.Great book though.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    The oversized Stephen King art book in the slip case is 11 1/2 by 15 1/2. I just measured my copy. It is one heavy book. 2 inches thick. Yes it is hard to read. You need to have really strong leg muscles or a huge table.Great book though.
                    Awesome. I bet that book looks absolutely stunning!!!
                    - Stephen King

Comment

It really is stunning. Plus with all of those artist sigs.....I forget what it was...something like 50 great artists....it's a keeper!! I never would have been able to afford it at $1,000.

Comment

It really is stunning. Plus with all of those artist sigs.....I forget what it was...something like 50 great artists....it's a keeper!! I never would have been able to afford it at $1,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          I wish I knew. I try to catch them and delete them, but I sometimes miss them.
                          Dan, I'm using Firefox 25.0.1, and every time I use the Quick Reply option, when I click to post it always asks me whether I'm sure I want to "leave this page" or "stay on page". If I click "stay on page" it'll double post. If I click "leave this page" it'll post anyway, but just once.

Comment

Interesting, maybe it's a problem with quick reply.

Edit: That said quick reply just worked for me.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

here are some comparison photos to show the size difference between SOD and Knowing Darkness the Art of Stephen King.DSC02362.jpgDSC02362.jpg
                              Last edited by bookworm 1; 01-11-2014, 06:50 PM. Reason: wrong title

Comment

Holy hell! You can't even fit the whole thing in the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X