No announcement yet.

Stephen King The Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trade paperback from CreateSpace was not legitimate. That's one of the problems with CreateSpace and Scribd, etc. Anyone can upload anything and claim to be the author and make money from it. Unless the real author notices, this fraud can go on for years.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Congratulations! You should start a collection thread and upload photos of your copy of The Plant to it.
      I will need to start snapping some photos but I will put my collection up (although having looked through some of the members collections on here mine won't look great!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
        I will need to start snapping some photos but I will put my collection up (although having looked through some of the members collections on here mine won't look great!!)
        Paul, you have to remember that the collections you see are the result of a long time in collecting--we ALL started out slow! We'd love to see yours!

John

Comment

Double post.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
            Paul, you have to remember that the collections you see are the result of a long time in collecting--we ALL started out slow! We'd love to see yours!

John
            That's very true John, although I have been a SK reader for many years it was as recently as a couple of years ago I actually started to collect his works (amongst other authors as well), I will start a collection thread in the next day or so

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post

John
              That's very true John, although I have been a SK reader for many years it was as recently as a couple of years ago I actually started to collect his works (amongst other authors as well), I will start a collection thread in the next day or so

Paul

Comment

I'm looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post

Paul
                  Excellent! New collection threads are always welcome.
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                  X